Chapter 34

Chapter 34 Your room is awesome!

Qiao Yiran finally had an obsessive-compulsive attack and straightened Chu Zheng's clothes. He looked at the social man in front of him with a smile and suddenly turned into a pure boy, and suddenly realized a little: Come on, I'm ashamed to say that others pretend, everyone Isn't it half a catty!

Qiao Yiran followed Chu Zheng downstairs, and what was parked downstairs turned out to be a flamboyant and cool heavy motorcycle.

It's cynical enough.

Chu Zheng's hair is pure black ink, and his slightly raised eyebrows give him a sense of rebellious rebellion. His eyes are extremely deep and beautiful. The sense of concentration always gives people a kind of thrilling illusion.

Wild and unruly, unruly, he is an irresistible wind, charming and dangerous, but it makes people feel a flaming desire to conquer: who can catch this gale and turn the storm into peace?

Walking to the side of the dark blue heavy locomotive, Chu Zheng reached out and touched his beloved car, with a reluctant expression on his unusually handsome face.

Then, he gritted his teeth and stretched out his hand, motioning for Qiao Yiran to sit on it.

--This is the first time his car has people in the backseat! Qiao

Yiran put on his helmet as quickly as he could, and sat in the back seat in an orderly manner. He also heard Chu Zheng muttering to himself: "It's cheap for you!"

car! As for being so stingy!

The sound of the locomotive whizzing all the way was quite loud, Qiao Yiran followed Chu Zheng into Chu's house despite the attention of passers-by.

The Chu family's house is a Chinese-style villa. The brass gate at the entrance of the courtyard is antique, and the garden with rockery and flowing water leads to a secluded courtyard. The owner's taste is obviously good.

Qiao Yiran looked at the orderly and serious courtyard, and silently touched his chin: Generally, shouldn't such an old-fashioned family have strict rules? Such a flamboyant bandit style like Chu Zheng really seemed out of place.

Chu Zheng dragged Qiao Yiran's hand through the hall, and a woman who looked quite gentle came up to him: "Ah Zheng, you are back..." As

he spoke, this gentle woman frowned slightly. Brow: "Are you fighting with someone outside again?"

Chu Zheng frowned, and blocked her hand very roughly: "Don't come over!"

When he frowned, he was quite impatient His expression looked a little fierce.

The middle-aged man who was sitting on the sofa watching the news was so angry that he blew his beard and stared: "Chu Zheng, you rebellious son! Are you still polite to your elders?"

Chu Zheng gave his father a disdainful look: "Don't give yourself a mistress. I've got gold on my face, I didn't give birth to me and didn't raise me, so what kind of elder am I?" The

middle-aged man was so angry that he slapped the table, "Vulgar!"

Chu Zheng turned a deaf ear, and directly dragged Qiao Yiran upstairs.

Qiao Yiran watched the apparently complicated family relationship in silence, consciously shut up, and did not express any opinion.

Now, Qiao Yiran has received the complete plot. In this big and leafy family, Chu Zheng, as the eldest young master, can be regarded as an outlier.