Chapter 4

Chapter 4 Don't Ask, Asking is Kissing!

Seeing Chu Zheng's blunt and pointed eyes turn red, Qiao Yiran was a little embarrassed.

Qiao Yiran pressed Chu Zheng's hand firmly. In fact, it was the first time he held this man's hand. These hands were not always cold like his master's. They were white, slender, strong, and with The man's fiery body temperature.

The two people clasped their hands in such an embarrassing situation, and the atmosphere was on fire.

Qiao Yiran swallowed his saliva, and he repeated silently three times "expedient plan, expedient plan, expedient plan" and said in a broken jar, "no, no need, can't I go!"

Chu Zheng Only then resentfully withdrew his troublesome hand. Judging by his expression, he felt a little regretful.

The sunlight in the room was getting dimmer, and Qiao Yiran really didn't know how to get along with Chu Zheng: In the previous twenty years of his life, Qiao Yiran, who had no love experience, had heard about gays through hearsay, but he But I never thought that one day I would experience such a ridiculous experience.

Having received a little promise, Chu Zheng seemed to relax a little bit. He froze his face, adjusted his facial expression, and tried to show a softer smile. However, the frozen aura all the year round still made his soft-hearted policy fail. The disobedient smile on that cold face made Qiao Yiran flustered: "Then, let's have dinner together tonight?" Qiao Yiran didn't want to be too blunt. Rejecting Chu Zheng's request, so as not to trigger the other party's sickness mode, he tried his best to convince himself: This big guy is moody and dark in heart. At present, it seems that if he is more sensible, he can survive every day. In this distorted relationship with ulterior motives, Chu Zheng has already invested too many sunk costs either actively or passively, so much so that he is trapped in a cocoon and cannot escape completely. In short, as long as he adheres to the core values ​​of socialism, unswervingly conducts reverse brainwashing, and continues to expose all kinds of inappropriateness of scumbags to Chu Zheng, Chu Zheng will have a great understanding one day! Qiao Yiran reluctantly persuaded himself to temporarily accept this setting: "Okay, where do you want to eat?"

Chu Zheng looked at Qiao Yiran very puzzled: In the past, when I invited him to dinner, I always had to agree to it three or four times, and my eating habits were different from the other party's, so he never accommodated himself.

After thinking about it, Chu Zheng tentatively asked one: "Should we go to Languiju?"

The name of this restaurant sounds soft and gentle, but in fact the chef in the store is best at Sichuan cuisine.

As the CEO of a large group, although Chu Zheng was written in the book as if he didn't need to work at all, in fact, in his position, there were many unexpected daily affairs, and work calls were made regardless of day or night.

Due to long-term irregular diet, Chu Zheng's stomach has always been not very good, but the original owner is a qualified scumbag, so naturally he is not aware of the fact that Chu Zheng can't eat spicy food at all. Zheng only considers his own preferences when eating, so Lan Guiju is a place they often go to during the few dates they have. Qiao Yiran didn't know why, and he didn't want to collapse the character design so quickly that he would be killed by Chu Zheng. He estimated the situation and nodded calmly: "Well, let's go to the old place." For him Without hesitation, Chu Zheng was not surprised. This well-known CEO hesitated to touch the stomach medicine in his pocket. He didn't want to spoil the rare gentle atmosphere at the moment, but just followed Qiao Yiran's intention and nodded silently: "Well, I'll give it to Zhao Yiran." Make a call from the secretary." Seeing Chu Zheng's strange eyes, Qiao Yiran couldn't figure out what he said wrong. The memory transmitted to him by the system was relatively vague, and it didn't provide any reference for such trivial matters as where to eat. Qiao Yiran thought about it for a while, and felt that there should be nothing wrong with his arrangement, so he put this matter behind him. The two came to the underground garage. Chu Zheng's car was a rather low-key black Audi. The interior of the car is spacious and grand, Chu Zheng drives very steadily, and doesn't talk much, the trees outside the car window recede quickly, Qiao Yiran quietly listens to the quiet piano music playing in the car, feeling a rare peace and comfort at this moment .