Chapter 13

Chapter 13

After a long hug, Chu Zheng stared fixedly at the person in front of him, almost obsessively tracing his slightly gentle eyebrows: He really doesn't understand what this person is thinking, if he really wants to leave him , Can you just betray more simply, at least in this way, when the day you lose it, you can also make yourself mentally prepared, so that you won't be caught off guard and feel heartache.

It is this kind of silent and gentle moistening things, like a net that binds the prey bit by bit, so that I am willing to catch it with nothing, no matter how difficult it is to struggle to escape.

After the disagreement this time passed, both of them tacitly pretended nothing had happened. This page was like a certain day in the calendar was flipped lightly, as if no trace was left behind.

But Chu Zheng knew in his heart that something was still different.

These unrevealed questions will not disappear because of my evasive attitude.

Just like a crater about to erupt, there is a more terrifying boiling suppressed under the calm surface.

---

Since the tacit end of this topic that day, the two of them continued to calm down for a few days. Qiao Yiran still maintained the habit of visiting the hospital after work, until Chu Zheng finally couldn't hold back the choice was discharged.

There are too many jobs accumulated in the company, and not all of these jobs can be easily handled by mail. No matter how much he can't bear this warm moment, he has to be discharged from the hospital.

Chu, the president's office on the 32nd floor.

There are huge floor-to-ceiling windows in this office, overlooking the whole city from here, pedestrians and vehicles appear extremely small, and high-rise buildings in the distance rise from the ground, depending on the mountains. Farther away is the estuary. The vast river stretches as far as the eye can see, and the vast expanse of whiteness seems to have no end in sight.

Chu Zheng resumed work on the first day. After signing more than a dozen documents in a row in the morning, Secretary Zhao walked in with a stack of photos.

Chu Zheng put the black signature pen in his hand on the table, and signaled Secretary Zhao to speak up if he had something to say.

When Secretary Zhao thought of the heavy investigation results in his hand, he really felt like a hot potato, neither let it go nor let it go.

Thinking that he had been tangled in the secretary's room downstairs for two hours before, Secretary Zhao handed over the investigation materials to Chu Zheng as if he was dying: "Mr. Chu, this is the result of the investigation on Qiao Yiran and Chu Rongxuan."

Hearing this report all of a sudden, Chu Zheng was taken aback.

The harmony of the past few days has almost made him throw this matter to the deepest part of his mind-or perhaps subconsciously, he just wants to keep this matter completely dusty and doesn't want to mention it at all.

Chu Zheng hesitated for a while, then stretched out his hand and began to look through the pile of photos that Secretary Zhao handed over.

In the photos are scenes of Qiao Yiran and Chu Rongxuan talking happily.

Chu Zheng quickly flipped through a few photos, some were in restaurants with ambiguous lighting, and some were at receptions where the drinks were mixed together. The eyes of the two met at a glance, and there was a tacit understanding, which showed that they had known each other before.