Chapter 74

Chapter 74

Feeling the chill on his neck, Chu Zheng's expression froze for a moment.

Afterwards, he smiled softly: "Qiao Yiran, you are really sharp."

Qiao Yiran pressed down hard with his hand, and the sharp chill almost pierced Chu Zheng's skin : "Stop talking nonsense, let me go!"

Qiao Yiran was very sensitive to changes in the devil's energy. The people present were stunned by Chu Zheng's wanton killing, and they couldn't recover in time, but Qiao Yiran had already realized Arrived: The reason why this demon king is so arrogant is to make an example to others!

Chu Zheng's current situation is indeed not optimistic. He is sure that his disguise is perfect, but he did not expect Qiao Yiran to be able to see through it at a glance.

Chu Zheng leaned forward nonchalantly, a thin line of blood appeared on his fair neck, Qiao Yiran didn't know why, but his steady hand suddenly shook.

Chu Zheng's low voice was like a lover's murmur: "Qiao Yiran, are you going to kill me?"

He looked up at Qiao Yiran's eyes, and the feeling of retrograde qi and blood made him cough, but his face The smile on the face was distorted and crazy, and there was even a bit of joy: "I can die at your hands, and I can be regarded as a worthy death."

Qiao Yiran gritted his teeth: "Chu Zheng, don't think that I will show mercy, you know , those people will come back again."

Chu Zheng leaned gently towards Qiao Yiran, and Qiao Yiran had no choice but to pull back the blade: This is the hinterland of the devil world, he can't just casually To the life of the devil.

Chu Zheng was a little more amused by Qiao Yiran's subconscious evasive action, and his mood was a little high: he said it coldly, but in the end it wasn't that he couldn't do anything.

Chu Zheng finally softened his attitude: "It's not impossible if you want to leave."

Qiao Yiran looked at Chu Zheng's expression vigilantly.

The smile on the corner of Chu Zheng's mouth was ambiguous: "Marry me, and I will let you go tomorrow."

Qiao Yiran's face sank: "You are dreaming!"

The reason why Qiao Yiran chose to attack at this time was not because he was fully prepared, but because he was unwilling to conclude a marriage contract with the Lord of the Demon Realm.

The Feng Clan treats marriage with prudence and loyalty, and they never promise lightly the promise of a lifetime.

Even if it's just a false promise.

Chu Zheng put his arms around Qiao Yiran's waist, he had little fear of the sharp blade: "Qiao Yiran, why lie?"

Qiao Yiran's blood flowed faster and faster.

Facing Chu Zheng's approach, he was almost unable to resist.

Qiao Yiran didn't know why he was so strange-it was as if there was some unknown call in his blood, attracting him to keep approaching.

Qiao Yiran's natal spiritual flame deep in his dantian swayed slightly, and the meaning of getting close and joyful was clearly revealed.

This unexpected change upset Qiao Yiran.

Chu Zheng has already pressed down hard, completely ignoring Qiao Yiran's threats: "Qiao Yiran, kill me if you have the ability!" The

sharp blade cut through Chu Zheng's neck, and glaring blood dripped , he didn't dodge or dodge, the dagger in Qiao Yiran's hand finally fell to the ground at once, making a "dang" sound.