Chapter 77

Chapter 77

Compared to the ignorant Black Feather King, Chu Zheng disliked this inexplicable second prince even more.

He greeted the Black Feather King a few times casually, and once he caught the opportunity, he almost chased Chu Rongxuan desperately and beat him desperately.

On the side of the Black Feather King, seeing Chu Zheng fighting with him so carelessly, his heart burst into blood: He did know that Chu Zheng was very strong, but he was also the second person in the devil world after all, never thought that this "second" and The gap between "firsts" is almost insurmountable.

Believe in Chu Rongxuan's evil!

He's weak as hell!

Chu Rongxuan originally just wanted to hide behind the Black Feather King, so that he could fish in troubled waters to get a bargain, but unexpectedly joined the frontal battle.

He didn't have much actual combat experience. Compared with Chu Zheng, who fought his way out in the sea of ​​corpses and blood, his flamboyance was not enough.

Qiao Yiran watched Chu Zheng's violent outburst with amused expression. This guy seemed like a cat whose tail had been stepped on, and the appearance of blowing up was exactly the same.

Moreover, Chu Zheng was also inexplicably scheming, he was very unhappy seeing Chu Rongxuan's sanctimonious appearance, and all his attacks were greeted according to Chu Rongxuan's face.

After all, Chu Rongxuan is the prince of the Dragon Clan. When he first appeared on the stage, he could barely be regarded as personable, dressed well, but now he was hit by Chu Zheng with such precision. No fatal damage, but the most important thing is that it is too embarrassing in front of your subordinates!

A small piece of Chu Rongxuan's hair was scorched by Qiao Yiran's natal spiritual flame, and the left side of his face was swollen directly by Chu Zheng's beating. Seeing that the devilish energy in Chu Zheng's hand was instantly aroused, it went straight to his eyes, He leaned back in embarrassment, trying to dodge: "Are you all dead! Hurry up!" Several warriors of the Dragon Clan are strong, but Qiao Yiran is not a vegetarian as the young master of the Phoenix Clan. He stretched out his hand and made a move, and the natal spiritual flame spread out, and the fiery light spread everywhere.

Chu Rongxuan finally got a little respite. Seeing the tacit cooperation between Chu Zheng and Qiao Yiran, he felt a little inexplicable panic: Could it be that the tacit understanding between these two people is really destined? ?

He thought of the prophecy he had glimpsed on the mirror of three lives in the secret realm, and his heart shivered: With the help of the Phoenix Clan, Chu Zheng will return to the Dragon Clan with absolute strength, and when that day really comes, his team will The blood flowed like a river, and there was never a day to turn over!

Chu Rongxuan really doesn't understand why the heavens are so unfair, a lunatic like Chu Zheng can get everything in the end!

The Black Feather King gradually showed signs of decline, and many high-ranking demons were killed or injured. Facing the killing god Chu Zheng, everyone couldn't help but want to run away.

Chu Rongxuan knew in his heart that his plan for today was interrupted by an accident again, and unspeakable annoyance weighed on his heart: Why didn't the Feng clan's army come yet!

The Black Feather King was finally unable to support himself. He stretched out his hand to roll it, and a puff of black smoke came out, trying to take the opportunity to escape, but in the deepest part of the demon world, a burst of terrifying coercion suddenly filled the torn space.