Chapter 67

Chapter 67 Gentle, Kind and Lovely

After eating a bowl of small wontons impromptu, the hungry stomach was completely soothed, and Qiao Yiran felt his soul stretched out.

Chu Zheng quickly went to the kitchen to start cooking next time, but Qiao Yiran's mood was hard to calm down.

The size of the kitchen is not very large, and it is a bit crowded when two people are busy together, but it brings out a warm atmosphere of home.

This experience was a bit strange for Qiao Yiran.

Qiao Yiran tried to do what he could, such as washing and chopping vegetables, but Chu Zheng didn't stop him.

He doesn't have many opportunities to cook by himself, and his craftsmanship can only be said to fill his stomach.

As soon as Chu Zheng's finished product, complete in color and fragrance, was displayed, Qiao Yiran felt that he could kneel down to the boss on the spot.

What is the taste of home!

This! At once! Yes! what!

Fresh and tender egg-scrambled shrimp, deep-fried onion rings, fragrant cumin beef...

Evidently each dish is an ordinary home-cooked dish, but the right seasoning perfectly lights up the taste buds.

Qiao Yiran suddenly understood a little bit: why to grab a person's heart, you have to grab his stomach first.

For the current Qiao Yiran, he wants to immediately succumb to Chu Zheng's perfect cooking skills!

What kind of experience is it to have a tailor-made super perfect boyfriend?

Thank you.

The experience...was amazing.

Qiao Yiran felt that he was being quietly boiled by Chu Zheng, but the frightening thing was that not only did he not want to jump out of this trap on the spot, but he also enjoyed it a little bit.

Time flies to the next week.

Qiao Yiran looked at the drama tickets that Chu Zheng was holding in his hand, and the other party's expression was as casual as ever: "Would you like to go to the drama performance together this weekend?"

Tickets for this troupe's performances have always been hard to come by.

As for Qiao Yiran, when he saw the posters on the side of the road, he couldn't help but take another look.

When Qiao Yiran gets along with Chu Zheng in private, Chu Zheng will be more lively than when he is in the laboratory.

This guy's originally pale and cold face became vivid with a smile that implied expectation.

After Qiao Yiran hesitated for a second, he still couldn't refuse the temptation of the ticket.

This invitation was sent to his heart!

-----

Since that rainy call, the mysterious person hasn't called again for several days, but Qiao Yiran is still vigilantly guarding against everything.

Qiao Yiran has re-examined the project that Chu Zheng and Qiao's cooperated with, and there is nothing wrong with it so far. However, the experiment that Chu Zheng is conducting is basically defenseless against Qiao Yiran.

Qiao Yiran didn't understand at all that this research did not involve the issue of genetic modification, and Chu Zheng's professional field was not related to this aspect. Why did he think that it was Chu Zheng who caused the final eruption of the alien beast frenzy?