Chapter 47

Chapter 47 Now, Tag Me!

Qiao Yiran never expected that before he had time to fully absorb the memory, he would face such a dangerous situation.

Seeing that he would lose his life if he made a wrong sentence, he opened his mouth with difficulty: "All right, all right, if you have something to say, speak up." The

noisy inspection of the soldiers occasionally came through the night wind. Dangerous people, they tacitly kept absolute silence.

Seeing that Qiao Yiran had subdued, the people behind pushed him forward, but still did not let go of the weapon in his hand: "Go!"

Qiao Yiran calmly walked out from the back door of the yard under the cover of night.

The night wind in the interstellar era is still very cool, and the temperature difference between day and night is huge.

The deep night sky is full of stars, showing the boundless mystery and remoteness.

The back door is an empty alley, which looks deserted and lonely amidst the bustle and bustle of Emperor Star.

There was a black suspension car parked there. Its streamlined body was low-key and luxurious, with a restrained aura of luxury. It could be seen at a glance that the identity of the owner was extraordinary.

There is a small protrusion on the rearview mirror of the vehicle, and Qiao Yiran knows that it is the latest signal shielding device.

He thought of the secret communicator hidden on his intelligent optical brain, and sighed silently-with the technological level of the rebel army, it is currently impossible to break through this level of signal shielding.

Once you step into the opponent's domain, you really have no resistance and can only be slaughtered.

Sensing Qiao Yiran's hesitation, the person behind pressed the photon weapon forward more forcefully: "Hurry up!"

The current situation of the prestigious Crown Prince is obviously very wrong. Within a few short steps, Qiao Yiran Yi Ran felt that the hand behind him began to tremble uncontrollably, which made him suspect that in the next second, as long as the other party was careless, he would immediately game over.

Taking a deep breath, Qiao Yiran bravely walked into this suspension car. It is worthy of being a royal car. The space inside the car is spacious and the layout is extremely comfortable.

Tea table, sofa, stereo, projection screen and other equipment are all available, just like a small reception room.

The car door closed slowly behind him, and Chu Zheng's heartstrings that had been tense finally relaxed a little.

But the small space quickly made him feel another kind of discomfort.

In the airtight space of the suspended vehicle, the breaths of the two people are intertwined with each other, bringing about a fatal attraction.

Qiao Yiran didn't know how to describe that breath, it was like a peach blossom blooming in early spring, the little nectar in the deepest part of the stamen was light and sweet, but it made people want to explore it uncontrollably.

He quietly glanced at His Royal Highness the Crown Prince beside him.

The empire's first in line heir was wearing a neat military uniform, and he still maintained a meticulous appearance at this moment of obvious embarrassment.

Chu Zheng has extremely sharp and unruly eyebrows, his coldness is completely different from his incompetent father. Even if it was just such a glimpse, Qiao Yiran shuddered silently: this fiendish god has established himself as one and only by relying on his military exploits, this is the real aura of fighting from a mountain of corpses and a sea of ​​blood!