Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Qiao Yiran frowned: "You hired someone to investigate me?"

Chu Zheng didn't deny it at all: "So what?"

Qiao Yiran is actually a person who pays special attention to privacy, and he can't stand others using such To monitor his life and spy on his every move-but when he thought of the original owner's unreliable actions, he still silently suppressed the awkward feeling in his heart.

Qiao Yiran stretched out his hand towards Chu Zheng. Facing Chu Zheng's anger without warning, this handsome man did not choose to confront him. Instead, he took the initiative to slow down his tone in an attempt to ease the atmosphere: "If you want to know in the future, you You can ask me directly."

Qiao Yiran always felt that quarrels and anger could not solve any problems in essence, and as a mature man, he had the obligation to be tolerant and considerate.

The word "later" completely hit the sensitive nerve in Chu Zheng's heart.

It is obvious that he betrayed himself first, and that he should be unfaithful once, but not tolerate it a hundred times-

but once Chu Zheng thinks that he will completely erase the traces of this person in his future life, the so-called "later" will never have any intersection again, He suddenly felt heartbroken and could no longer bear it.

It turns out that when human beings fall into extreme sadness, their hearts really hurt.

The sharp pain came very suddenly, reminding him that it was time to cut it off and make a complete cut with this person.

Chu Zheng took a step back.

Qiao Yiran looked at him in surprise.

Chu Zheng smashed the jar, and spoke urgently and quickly: "I don't want to listen to your explanation! Why do you always have so many reasons, so many excuses?"

He stubbornly looked up at Qiao Yiran "Qiao Yiran, why did you treat me like this? Is it fun for you to play me like a fool?"

This person is still so calm, so gentle, and even at this moment, his behavior can be called considerate and tolerant. As if the wind and rain in this world, nothing can move him.

But why should he!

Why!

How could he be so calm, staying out of the way from the beginning to the end, being crazy about him, breaking down for him, and losing his composure was just a one-man show of his own - his indifference made him even more embarrassed.

Chu Zheng felt that there were tens of thousands of ants biting his heart, and those ubiquitous weak pains made the anger mixed with jealousy in his heart more violent.

When Chu Zheng thought that just a few days ago, they were still lying on the same bed intimately with each other. The guy's bewildered look at that time is still so heart-warming when he thinks about it-and he didn't know anything about it at that time. I am so happy to be full of longing for the future!

I once thought about spending the rest of my life with this person and binding the future.

But he probably never thought of it that way.

Who will have the honor of spending time with him in the future?

Even at this time, it is inevitable to feel jealous.

He also used to be gentle with himself.

He also used to be tolerant and considerate of all his loss of control.