Chapter 49

Chapter 49 The Restless Breath

As if struck by lightning, my cousin turned his head stiffly, and saw His Royal Highness the Crown Prince of the Empire standing at the door.

His heart was greatly shocked, and he was so frightened that he was completely speechless.

I am done! ! !

Standing in the direction against the light, Chu Zheng couldn't see the expression on his face clearly.

Qiao Yiran didn't know well, and immediately pushed his cousin out through the back door on the other side: "What are you doing here, why don't you hurry up!" Before my

cousin could react, he was directly slammed by Qiao Yiran. Shut the door with a bang.

Chu Zheng walked in slowly. It didn't stop Qiao Yiran from dying.

He raised his eyebrows: "Your Excellency, you really have a lot of friends, it's really surprising."

Qiao Yiran had just denied the connection with the White Night Star Pirates not long ago, and now he was slapped in the face immediately, and suddenly felt a little embarrassed. Awkward.

"Your Highness..."

Saying anything at this moment is suffocating.

The Baiyexing bandit escaped from prison with great difficulty, but was stopped in the inner city by Chu Rongxuan and others.

According to my cousin, the guards have already carried out a blanket search in the inner city, and it will only be a matter of time before they are found.

Once they are arrested, it is only a matter of time before their identities are exposed.

Qiao Yiran's mind was spinning rapidly. Under such circumstances, if he wanted to break the situation, it seemed that there was only one way left.

The conflict between Chu Rongxuan and Chu Zheng has reached an irreconcilable level. If we start from here, we may be able to find a chance.

Under Chu Zheng's scrutinizing eyes, Qiao Yiran finally broke the boat and spoke.

"Your Highness, do you know the reason why the Second Highness chased after Baiyexing Bandits to kill them this time?"

Chu Zheng looked over lazily.

He has never cared much about this kind of gossip.

Qiao Yiran twisted his neck a little uncomfortably, gritted his teeth and made up his mind, and finally said the earth-shattering news: "It's because...they found a high-level energy mine in the chaotic zone!"

"Advanced energy mine" five As soon as the word came out, even a calm person like Chu Zheng couldn't help raising his eyebrows.

The wages of avarice is death.

The energy business is currently the most profitable business in the empire. Owning an energy mine is indeed a huge fortune. No wonder Chu Rongxuanxing mobilized the crowd and insisted on catching them.

Qiao Yiran licked his dry lips, and made up his mind to say the most crucial information: "The Second Highness only knows that there are traces of secondary energy mines there, but he doesn't know it yet. With the deepening of mining, We have discovered a first-class energy mine in the center of the vein." The

word first-class finally made Chu Zheng change his face.

If high-grade energy mines only represent endless wealth, then the significance of first-class energy mines in terms of armaments is immeasurable.