Chapter 71

Chapter 71 Capture the Light!

Familiar dizziness across time and space.

This is an earlier point in time, going back to the past in the past.

Qiao Yiran tightly held a thin piece of paper in his hand, and he had been running around for most of the afternoon.

He realized that his current situation was very bad.

The loss of strength brings a constant feeling of weakness, and he doesn't know when he will leave. He needs to find Chu Zheng as soon as possible.

From this end of the city to the slums on the other side, the speed of the maglev light rail is indeed very fast, but within this short period of time, Qiao Yiran is still burning with anxiety.

A dilapidated alley behind the village in the city.

Dim skylight fell from the narrow gap between the two rows of courtyard walls, and the damp areas on the courtyard walls were covered with moss, making the entire long alley look a bit gloomy.

Occasionally passers-by heard the sound of cursing inside, he frowned, wrapped his clothes tightly, and walked quickly as if avoiding mud.

"Hey, this kid really doesn't know fun."

"That's right, show him some color!" Cherry &

"Oh, his father is a murderer."

Chu Zheng has a special family environment, and the parents in the village in the city all know him again and again. He warned his children over and over again not to approach that person: "Be careful, he is the son of a murderer." "

That's a bad boy, you can't play with him."

The principal is silent and gloomy, and he walks alone. Except for the dauntingly high test scores, everyone can't tell other impressions of him.

He just responded to the teacher's request to give a few more lectures in school, which caused this innocent disaster.

Thinking of this, Chu Zheng frowned unobtrusively: It's really annoying.

The sky in the alley is dark.

This frail and silent boy didn't say a word, and endured the punches and kicks of these gangsters abruptly.

He lowered his head, and his bangs were too long to cover his eyes-the dark eyes flashed with indescribable depression and cruelty, bottomless, not at all like the eyes that a boy of this age should have. .

Qiao Yiran walked half a circle with difficulty before finally finding the old house in Chu Zheng's family.

The clean, tidy, and expensive British-style college uniform he was wearing seemed a bit out of place in this dilapidated and chaotic neighborhood.

People passing by glanced at him from time to time, and were amazed that such a rich or expensive guest could still come to that wild boy's house.

The old courtyard door was crumbling, Qiao Yiran knocked on the door cautiously, and found that Chu Zheng was not at home.

His nerves were a little tense: he was neither at school nor at home, where would he go?

In the next second, Qiao Yiran heard a sudden shout: "Grab him! Don't let him escape!"

Chu Zheng's thin figure dexterously slipped through the alley full of debris, and bumped into Qiao Yiran. one is right.

Qiao Yiran instinctively reached out to grab a handful, and protected the man behind him.