Chapter 56

Chapter 56 Is Your Alpha

Chu Zheng bent his fingers and tapped lightly on the desktop. In fact, he asked this question without any deep meaning: "Isn't the chaotic place where the White Night Star Bandit Group is located borders the northern territory?"

"About The mysterious leader of the rebel army has never seen any news from the empire, so I'm just a little curious about him."

Chu Zheng looked at the star map and recalled the content of the battle report he had seen before: "Although I don't really want to Admit it, but the response efficiency of the rebel army seems to be much higher than that of the empire." The

empire finally reluctantly held an emergency meeting until the third day after the fall of the Zhoufang galaxy, agreeing to send additional troops to the defense line .

However, the fleet under the Dawn Legion of the rebel army quickly received orders on the first day of the Zerg attack and rushed to the border for reinforcements in batches.

Qiao Yiran racked his brains to think about his evaluation among the people -

in fact, the people in the north have a good evaluation of him, but he doesn't know whether he should be cheeky and blow his own rainbow in front of Chu Zheng fart.

Chu Zheng turned his gaze away from the star chart hanging on the wall: "So? I want to hear what's going on in the Northland?"

Qiao Yiran struggled to organize his words: "I don't know too much. Many... the current chief is the son of the previous chief, he inherited his father's wish, and has a high prestige in the hearts of the people in the Northland."

"Oh?" Chu Zheng turned his face with interest, "I I have heard it before, and it is said that there is no distinction between nobles and commoners in the Northland, and there is no hereditary theory, why can the leader inherit the position from his father?" Qiao Yiran recalled the situation at that time: "He inherited the army from his father , people hope that he can continue to lead the army to victory like the previous leader." Chu Zheng chewed the words "victory" playfully: "People hope that he can win the war with the empire?" Qiao Yiyan swallowed With a sip of saliva, he nodded with difficulty.

Thinking of the public's comments, Chu Zheng lost interest for a moment: "Qiao Yiran, is life without nobles...is it really so satisfying?"

Chu Zheng belongs to the royal family of the empire, and he stands at the top of the noble system. He has always demanded himself with very strict standards, and has always maintained the pride and dignity of being a nobleman.

But judging from the situation of the battle between the rebel army and the empire, the people don't seem to think so.

The command room of the small battleship fell into silence for a while.

Looking at Chu Zheng's dejected look, Qiao Yiran thought of his expression when he spoke up for General Ning Tiancheng, and suddenly some complicated feelings surged in his heart.

There are indeed many corrupt scum among the nobles, but there are also admirable existences.

Qiao Yiran organized his wording and tried to soften his words a bit: "Being a noble is just because of your natural blood, and you don't need to go through any assessment. This is exactly the scariest thing."

"When the people can't decide to stand on top of themselves When it comes to whether the nobles in the world are good or bad, of course it would be better to have no nobles."