Chapter 70

Chapter 70 Back to the past

All the cells in the body are clamoring for thirst, and the flames are sweeping.

Qiao Yiran instinctively tried to chase the only bit of coolness.

He vaguely saw Chu Zheng's eyes.

This person's dark eyes are not as gentle and clear as they have been seen before, but are full of indescribable complex emotions, which are frighteningly oppressive.

Qiao Yiran didn't have the heart to distinguish the changes, he had already tried his best to restrain his body's reaction.

The way ahead is unclear, and the pursuers behind are not scattered.

Chu Zheng didn't have much time to hesitate, he bit Qiao Yiran's lip forcefully, and threatened viciously: "Next time, I will kill you with my own hands!"

Wait.

Too long to wait.

Already let a person lose confidence.

If we say that the demon locked in the bottle, in the first millennium, promised to let the person who rescued him out have all the wealth.

In the second millennium, it was promised that all wishes would be granted to those who rescued him.

In the third millennium, even willing to commit himself as a slave, as long as that person can come as promised and open his bottle.

But after repeated and unsuccessful wishes, he no longer wants to be grateful to the person who saved him-carry all this, and sink to the bottom with me!

I no longer have the confidence to bear this loss again.

The roar of the engine is endless.

Qiao Yiran was fixed on the passenger seat in a dazed state.

His consciousness seemed to be isolated by something, and he seemed to be able to sense the outside world in a vague way.

The chill of the night wind hit him bit by bit, but it didn't bring him any joy.

After a while, Chu Zheng would carefully check on his situation.

Only the coolness under the scorching heat can make Qiao Yiran feel a little relief.

At the most critical moment, the sound of bullets exploding behind him seemed close at hand.

Chu Zheng skillfully drove the off-road vehicle, throwing off the pursuit again and again.

After a whole day and night, the fiery feeling in Qiao Yiran's body gradually calmed down. The increase in mental strength made him feel more clearly and sensitively about everything around him. Every little move brings a thrilling sweetness.

Chu Zheng has not noticed the changes in Qiao Yiran.

Taking advantage of Qiao Yiran's almost unconscious state, he stared at the man's closed eyes for a long time, and could hardly restrain his inner desire.

It would be great if I could be so quiet and belong to me forever!

Chu Zheng's cold lips were still soft, but this time was different from every time before.

He secretly took this opportunity to kiss that person's lips, the fiery temperature brought an irresistible illusion.

The so-called "help" is just a high-sounding excuse, and his purpose is nothing more than wanting to possess and obtain.