Chapter 43

Chapter 43 I Will Consider You

Qiao Yiran turned over in astonishment. Although the room was so dark at the moment that Zheng's expression could not be seen clearly, he still reflexively tried to look at this person's face.

seriously.

He couldn't even imagine that this flamboyant, rebellious, irritable and sincere guy would become "gentle, considerate, and understanding" one day!

Chu Zheng didn't get a response for a long time, but in fact, his heart had already "thumped".

This suffocating stillness made him feel restless.

He pretended to be indifferent: "Hey, Qiao Yiran, is this question really so difficult to answer?"

"If it doesn't work, you can just say it."

Qiao Yiran paused for a moment before finally answering after thinking it over: " I'm sorry, I've never considered who I'm in a relationship with, so I feel a little sudden when you say that."

Although he knew in his heart that an overly impulsive confession might be the result, Chu Zheng still felt a little uncomfortable Turned away.

"I see."

"Anyway, I'm just talking casually."

"You don't have to take it to heart."

The words were still hard.

When it came to the end, there was a slight choke.

Why is the familiar lime scent in the air suddenly sour and choking?

That's too much.

Chu Zheng wiped his eyes viciously: It's not because I'm sad!

After a moment of silence.

He was carefully pulled into a familiar embrace.

Qiao Yiran seemed to be sensitive to his sadness, and this guy leaned over silently: "Hey, I didn't say I would reject you, isn't it too early to be sad now?"

Chu Zheng was really thrown up and down by Qiao Yiran's trickery, his heart was as thrilling as riding a roller coaster.

He gritted his teeth: "Qiao Yilan you! You can't hurry up!"

It was a familiar and irrepressible irritable tone.

Qiao Yiran finally breathed a sigh of relief: Well, the normal mode has finally returned.

Qiao Yiran's teasing voice was still with a smile: "I'm just a little surprised, so you don't hate me..."

Chu Zheng was angry: "Which eye of yours sees that I hate you?"

Qiao Yiran's tone was relaxed "Really? So who wants to break up with me three times a day?"

He drew his voice slowly: "Whoever doesn't break up is a dog?"

Chu Zheng's face became hot when he thought of his vows at that time. When he got up, he was very glad that the night covered his expression, and Qiao Yiran would not see this embarrassing moment!

Chu Zheng snatched the quilt angrily, and covered Qiao Yiran's mouth. His vicious words could not cover up his anger: "The past was the past, and the present is the present. Why are you mother-in-law and mother-in-law? Ah!"

Qiao Yiran was covered by the rushing quilt, and he finally couldn't help laughing.

Chu Zheng let go of his hand with a depressed expression: "Laugh, what are you laughing at?"