Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Countdown to Blackening

Qiao Yiran glanced up quickly: the overly handsome man in front of him was wearing a strict black suit, with a white shirt buttoned up to the top, wrapping him tightly.

His nose bridge was straight, his face was well-defined, and his thin lips were tightly pursed, making him look extremely unfriendly at the moment.

But at such a close distance, Qiao Yiran could even clearly see his long and curly eyelashes.

His pale complexion and bright red lips made him look like a vampire walking out of a medieval castle, exuding a melancholy and decadent charm.

Such a strict and rigid dress, a sharp and icy expression, one can even smell the clear and steady woody aroma from his body, but miraculously, in the current embarrassing situation, a sense of temptation of asceticism is mixed. .

This man looked handsome, but the words that came out of his thin lips were murderous.

He squinted his eyes, bent down quite reservedly, and the breath exhaled by Qiao Yiran's ear was filled with endless chill, and it directly condensed into ice: "Want to divorce? Oh, you should give up your heart."

Qiao Yiran Ran silently mobilized the memory transmitted to him by the system, trying desperately to recall what the original owner said wrong just now, so that he poked the lung tube of the man in front of him like this. After thinking about it, Qiao Yiran felt as if he was suffocating, and the world was dark-"Does a tough, cold, and tasteless guy like you know what love is? I've put up with you for a long time!" Scumbag One of the classic quotes: I lose interest in you because you are not interesting/inconsiderate/too cold! Qiao Yiran, who was able to remain calm in the face of the parties' unreasonable troubles, rarely wanted to swear a dirty word, what a fool. Did the original owner's mind get muddled by shit? ? ? It's like how forced and helpless I am, wasn't the marriage contract proposed by the Qiao family at the beginning! The book that Qiao Yiran traveled through is a dog-blooded president's essay, where various elements such as wealthy family's struggle for property, business marriage, junior high position, etc. are gathered together. The most terrible thing is that the man in front of Qiao Yiran is now It is the biggest ultimate villain in the book.

Qiao Yiran's current task is to reduce the blackening value of the out-of-control villain in front of him, so as to prevent the complete collapse of the plot line.

In such a refreshing novel where an illegitimate child eventually ascends to the top position, of course there will be a genuine young master who targets the protagonist everywhere and gives experience time and time again.

Chu Zheng has super ability and perfect resume since he was a child. He has always been "other people's child" in everyone's mind. Logically speaking, as a legitimate, excellent and perfect heir, it is natural for Chu Zheng to take over the Chu family business. Undoubtedly something. However, this lofty young master of the Chu family has a fatal flaw - he naturally likes men.

Chu Rongxuan, the illegitimate son of the Chu family, discovered Chu Zheng's secret. This scheming Bai Lianhua has been coveting the huge family property of the Chu family, so it is impossible to let go of any chance to hit Chu Zheng. Under Chu Rongxuan's careful design, the original owner pretended to be Chu Zheng's Bai Yueguang when he was young, and pretended to be engaged to Chu Zheng when his company was in trouble. The engaged Young Master Chu Zheng and Chu suffered a lot of criticism after his sexual orientation was revealed, and he also suffered a head-on blow at the board of directors. Chu Zheng, as the aloof young master of the Chu family, now, in just half a year, he has encountered showdowns with his father and his illegitimate son, his mother was terrified and became seriously ill in bed, and his fiancé suddenly turned his back on him and was about to abandon him... he was stimulated. Chu Zheng was completely blackened! Now the original owner proposes to terminate the engagement with Chu Zheng on the grounds that "the two have no feelings". Of course, after a few days, Chu Zheng, who has been hit hard, will soon find out that the original owner has been playing with him from beginning to end, and He also had a secret relationship with his illegitimate younger brother-the two superimposed, the crazy jealousy and the anger of being betrayed directly caused Chu Zheng's blackening value to explode, and then the original owner's death came! Thinking of the blackening of Chu Zheng described in the book, Qiao Yiran silently swallowed a mouthful of saliva, trying to appease the angry man in front of him: "Then what, Chu Zheng, calm down..." Chu Zheng saw Qiao Yiran Yi Ran finally spoke, he snorted coldly with disdain, and the sneer at the corner of his mouth still persisted.