Chapter 37

Chapter 37 Who is the same kind

Chu Zheng was blown away by Jin Yuhao's eyes looking left and right. He casually picked up a coat next to him and covered Jin Yuhao's face, completely blocking him from looking at Qiao Yiran. "What are you looking at!"

Qiao Yiran didn't expect that, as soon as he went out, he found that there were other people here, and the sudden expression on Chu Zheng's face made Qiao Yiran feel that the situation was not good .

The final result ended with Jin Yuhao being pushed out of the door simply and rudely by Chu Zheng: "Okay, you go back if you have nothing to do!"

Then the door was slammed shut with a "bang".

The huge room was finally cleaned up.

Back in his bedroom, Chu Zheng glared at Qiao Yiran angrily: "Qiao Yiran, you! You can't pay attention to the influence yourself!"

Qiao Yiran thought of the unbelievable look in his younger brother's eyes just now, and still When a younger brother looked at Chu Zheng with that heartbroken look of "love beauty but not country", he suddenly realized: After a long time, this boss Chu thinks that he has ruined his glorious image in front of his younger brother.

Qiao Yiran held back his smile, and made a very sincere promise: "Okay, okay, I will pay attention to maintaining your glorious image next time!"

Chu Zheng's eyes widened: "Do you want to have a next time?"

Qiao Yi Ran touched his hair helplessly: "Then what should I do, I can't come out in a suit and leather shoes in the bathroom every time I take a shower...

" What fun!

I don't know what came to mind, Chu Zheng's eyes wandered for a moment, and the tips of his ears were a little red: "It's fine if I'm alone, but you must pay attention when outsiders are around!"

Qiao Yi Ran also didn't bother to worry about why Boss Chu's younger brother was classified as an "outsider". He obediently agreed to Chu Zheng's request: "Understood, when there are people, I must pay more attention."

After tossing around, Qiao Yiran finally asked for a hair dryer from Chu Zheng. While blowing his hair, he casually asked Chu Zheng, "Why did he come here just now? I think he came to you. He looks anxious..."

Chu Zheng snorted angrily: "There are some people who can afford to gamble but can't afford to lose, and bring foreign aid to find a place."

Qiao Yiran probably understood when he heard this sentence Knowing who came here to make trouble, he sighed: It seems that Boss Chu's life is such that he is overwhelmed with various events, and the task of escorting himself is really a long way to go.

Chu Zheng frowned and sat on the bed to answer the message, but in the quiet bedroom, only the echo of the wind could be heard.

Before he had time to be quiet for two minutes, Chu Zheng's cell phone rang again hastily.

Chu Zheng looked down, yes, it was Jin Yuhao again.

This kid is not over yet!

Chu Zheng took out his mobile phone: "Hello?"

Jin Yuhao's voice came over in a hurry: "Brother Chu! It's really not

a big deal!" Chu Zheng frowned: "I said, can you stop bluffing?" If you have something to talk about, stop talking!"

Jin Yuhao over there just poured out the matter: "Brother Chu, didn't you just compete with Jiang Youluo last time, and Jiang Youluo let it go, who If you lose, will anyone never want to run a sports car on the Xishan Circuit again?"