Chapter 69

Chapter 69

Qiao Yiran suddenly felt an inexplicable sadness in his heart.

He is from the future, of course he knows how much criticism and suppression Chu Zheng has endured.

--And this so-called heinous devil is actually the real inventor of the first generation of genetic optimization fluid.

His glory was stolen. His contribution has been overshadowed.

That made him alone and helpless.

Chu Zheng knew that he had no way to hide it from Qiao Yiran now, he lowered his head, wondering if he still had the right to beg for a favor.

"I know what they did was wrong, but I didn't give them the results of the experiment..."

Chu Zheng threw himself into Qiao Yiran's arms, his voice choked with sobs: "Really, I didn't I tried my best to save it, can you not leave me?"

Qiao Yiran hugged him back, and there was a lot of unspoken pity in his heart: In another parallel world, if he hadn't met me, this lonely scientific research genius would have known him as Stand alone against the whole world.

Plutocrats and dignitaries are superior, controlling everything by controlling the genetic optimization fluid, and the living space of ordinary people is infinitely compressed.

In the scientific research community, the unanimous opinion is that the deer is the horse, until it makes him indisputable.

It turns out that this is the truth.

Qiao Yiran touched Chu Zheng's soft black hair lightly: "I never thought of leaving you."

"Xiao Chu, I'm sorry, I apologize to you for my doubts before."

Qiao Yiran read Looking at the starless and moonless night, after deliberation, he decided to confess this matter to Chu Zheng: "Do you know what the research I am doing now?

" Qiao Yiran hugged him even tighter.

"If the wave of alien beasts really comes, the genetic optimization fluid will become something that is in short supply, and all these benefits will become a reason to commit crimes."

Chu Zheng already understood what he was about to face.

If, as Qiao Yiran said, the world will usher in a catastrophe, then the gene optimization fluid that can enable human beings to evolve and gain the ability to resist alien beasts will become the only life-saving straw.

And if this kind of achievement is in your own hands, of course you will become a thorn in the side of others and a thorn in your flesh.

Qiao Yiran's words came with a low sigh: "Xiao Chu, do you know about time travel?"

Chu Zheng already had a premonition of what Qiao Yiran was going to tell him.

Qiao Yiran's voice was low, with indescribable tiredness: "Actually, I came from a few years later... It's not a coincidence that I appeared here, and my only mission goal is your life."

Chu Zheng knew that this person had a complicated background, but he didn't expect that from this moment on, he was a person who travels through time and space.

Qiao Yiran stretched out his hand and lightly stroked Chu Zheng's black hair: "The wave of alien beasts will break out soon, and you will be identified as the culprit... The Yuncheng Institute has always wanted your life Don't take it lightly."

Hearing this, Chu Zheng hurriedly interrupted Qiao Yiran: "What about you?"

Qiao Yiran looked at Chu Zheng's expression.