Chapter 20

Chapter 20 Happy Birthday!

Hearing Chu Zheng's resolute and merciless rebuttal, Mr. Chu became furious and slapped the table, "Presumptuous!"

Chu Zheng didn't speak anymore, but just looked at him coldly.

Seeing Chu Zheng's dissatisfied expression, Old Master Chu smiled angrily: "Okay, okay! Now that your wings have grown hard, you can't even listen to your father's words."

Chu Zheng retorted unceremoniously. He said: "With your messed up married life, what qualifications do you have for me to accept your advice."

With a dark face, Mr. Chu snorted coldly: "Chu Zheng, you are really just as obsessed as your mother. " Hearing him mention his mother in

such a contemptuous tone, Chu Zheng's face turned colder: "No matter how bad she is, at least she is devoted to you wholeheartedly. It was you who betrayed a woman who loved you wholeheartedly. The promise you made, ruined your own family with your own hands. In this situation, everyone is entitled to complain, but you are the only one who is the chief culprit-you, root, root, no, worthy!"

Old Master Chu smiled strangely Take a moment: "I really didn't see it, but you have deep feelings for that lunatic."

He narrowed his eyes, as if he seemed a little pity: "So, you must fight against me?"

Chu Zheng had already started to feel a little uncomfortable. I got impatient: "I didn't mean to confront you, you are the one who has been stopping me now."

In this slightly dimly lit study room, the atmosphere almost stagnated between the father and son who were facing each other across the air.

Chu Zheng's figure was straight. This young man was in his prime and full of vigor. Under his strong contrast, Mr. Chu could clearly feel that he had half a foot into his twilight years.

Two men with equally strong auras who cannot tolerate disobedience by others. They may have been close once, but as Chu Zheng continued to grow, his existence made Mr. Chu feel more and more a sense of imminent crisis.

After a moment of silence, the smile on Mr. Chu's face was abnormally calm, and his tone even had some meaning: "Chu Zheng, you are my first son, and you are still a little different in my heart. You have lost your head for a man, and recently you have made a big fuss in the company, many of your uncles have come to me, as a father, of course I have to help mediate, and I can't just stand by and watch you go astray."

Chu Zheng Zheng's face darkened when he finished saying this: "If you came to me for this matter, you don't have to waste your time, this matter is out of the question." Mr.

Chu raised his hand to stop it. He turned and left: "Young people are always more impulsive, I can understand it, but these uncles of yours have been working in the Chu Corporation for so many years, you have carried out personnel reforms so rashly, and you have put them all at once." It would be too chilling to be dismounted."

"If you continue to go your own way like this, the board of directors will consider removing you from the position of executive president."

After finishing speaking, Mr. Chu clapped his hands.

The light in this dark study room suddenly turned on, illuminating the entire room in every detail.

From another cubicle behind the study, many middle-aged people came out one after another.

Mr. Wang, Mr. Ma, Mr. Li, and Chu Zheng glanced at these people one by one, all of them were faces he was familiar with when he was working in the Chu Corporation.