Chapter 65

Chapter 65 I Listen to You!

Qiao Yiran felt a little embarrassed.

He did feel guilty towards Chu Zheng, but under this kind of closeness, he realized so clearly for the first time: this is a feeling that he can't reciprocate at all.

Qiao Yiran can fulfill her obligations as a fiancé, but the so-called marriage contract is not just about fulfilling her obligations.

It also includes many other things.

Qiao Yiran came a few years later, and his purpose of approaching Chu Zheng was not that simple.

-he needs to know the truth.

Although Qiao Yiran doesn't want to arbitrarily define a person because of something that hasn't happened yet, the truth of this matter is indeed related to the lives and deaths of thousands of people.

The frenzy of alien beasts broke out, and the living space of human beings was infinitely compressed. The excessive population was vying for the limited living resources, and there was no hope in the future.

None of this should have been the way it should have been.

Qiao Yiran suppressed the churning thoughts in his heart, and silently helped Chu Zheng sort out the materials.

He roughly knew that Chu Zheng's recent research was related to the variation of marine organisms, but it seemed that everyone kept secret about the specific research results.

Thinking about it this way, Qiao Yiran's doubts became even greater: Since the end of the world, several major bases have gone their own way, and no one obeys the other, but the mainstream voices in the scientific research community have kept the same strangely. The default is that Chu Zheng's research has led to an irreversible As a result, this frenzy of alien beasts was triggered.

After a pause, Qiao Yiran found the topic in embarrassment: "Is your experiment going well recently?"

Chu Zheng smiled and nodded without any defense: "I found something very interesting. If the verification goes well, I may get the degree certificate in advance."

Probably it was this time that something went wrong with the thesis, which led to Chu Zheng's next difficult situation.

Seeing Qiao Yiran's worried expression, Chu Zheng comforted him in turn: "It's okay, I'm ready. With the little information they got, it's not so easy to pour dirty water on me. "

Qiao Yiran nodded silently: "I hope so."

But for some reason, the shadow always lingers in Qiao Yiran's heart.

On the way to send Chu Zheng to the laboratory, Chu Zheng casually talked about the upcoming academic seminar arrangement: "Tomorrow afternoon, Professor Zhang from the Yuncheng Research Institute will come to our school to give a lecture, and after the lecture, he will come to our school again." Let's communicate in the laboratory!"

Referring to this well-known professor in the industry, Chu Zheng's tone was a little excited: "If I can get his guidance, my experiment progress should be smoother."

"Zhang" is a familiar surname , Qiao Yiran raised his heart sensitively.

Qiao Yiran heard that his voice was a little tight, he tried his best to calm down his voice, and pretended to be very interested: "Which school is Professor Zhang from? I don't think I've heard of it before."

Chu Zheng naturally leaned towards Qiao Yiran, and took his hand by the way.

In such a tense atmosphere, Qiao Yiran acquiesced in his intimacy. Chu