Chapter 18

Chapter 18

After teasing Chu Zheng hard this time, Qiao Yiran was forced to stay in Chu Zheng's villa honestly for several days. Brother Feng was as quiet as a chicken after knowing Chu Zheng's true identity, and never He didn't have the thought of urging Qiao Yiran to open the business from time to time in the past: Just kidding, in case there is another similar commercial or script, Qiao Yiran is not in any danger, but he, the culprit, will not be directly picked up by Mr. Chu Chopped?

The 32nd floor of Chu's Building.

Chu Zheng was sitting in a bright office, and on his desk was the promotional photo of Qiao Yiran that Secretary Zhao had hurriedly printed out.

In the photo, the man lowered his eyelids carelessly, and at this moment the unfallen drops of water just slid down to the perfectly shaped collarbone. At the slightly rolled up cuffs, the black retro mechanical wristwatch highlighted his Unconventional and uninhibited - this promotional photo is simply perfect, but Chu Zheng somehow decided to veto it.

Qiao Yiran's unrestrained and charming side is so shocking, he doesn't want to reveal it to the public at all in his heart!

After staring at these photos for a long time, Chu Zheng finally locked them in a drawer out of sight-what a mess of advertising ideas!

Before Chu Zheng had time to deal with much work, Secretary Zhao walked in beaming with a pile of documents.

Chu Zheng looked at Secretary Zhao with a relieved expression, and gave him a strange look.

Secretary Zhao received the boss's puzzled look, coughed quickly, and looked at Chu Zheng with a smile on his face: "Well, Mr. Chu, the results of our investigation on the leak of the previous tender document have come out, you are really astute! Qiao Yi Ran didn't disclose any information about the bidding document, and the person who really leaked our bidding price was Xiao Wang from the secretariat."

While talking, Secretary Zhao couldn't help but spit again: "This Chu Rongxuan, what can you do? , Playing tricks on the first place! She is quite good at playing tricks and tricks, trying to draw the suspicion to Qiao Yiran."

After all, Secretary Zhao handed over a large stack of evidence and looked at the expression of his boss Chu happily: Qiao Yiran has completely cleared up the suspicion of leaking secrets, and President Chu should be the happiest!

To his great disappointment, President Chu didn't express any special happiness, nor did he express that he would give him a bonus. Facing the great news, Chu Zheng behaved quite calmly: "Got it, go down and get ready." , in the near future, there may be major changes in the company's personnel. During this time, you have worked hard!"

Secretary Zhao handed over the evidence and materials to Chu Zheng, and then walked out with a confused face: In general, now I am getting more and more uncertain!

Although Chu Zheng had a premonition about the news, when Secretary Zhao found out the truth, he felt a little disappointed: To be honest, in the depths of his heart, Qiao Yiran's guilt had already been completely cleared away. suspect!

But when the results of Secretary Zhao's investigation come out, it means that this kind of intimate life is about to come to an end - he has not forgotten that it is the many coincidences in the leak of the bid that made Qiao Yiran try to use Such a method proves its innocence. The documents on the table were neatly stacked as always, but Chu Zheng suddenly felt a little uneasy: when he thought of going back from get off work today to inform Qiao Yiran of the bad news that he could move out of the villa, he really couldn't mention it at all. Work hard. No matter how much Chu Zheng procrastinated in his own mind, the document will always be signed. After procrastinating for half an hour after get off work, Chu Zheng still had to go home. Chu Zheng came back a little late today, which is rare - since this period of time, Chu Zheng has returned home every day, and usually can't wait to get off work, and there are seldom such procrastinations. When he opened the door against the cold wind, preparations had already begun on the dining table tonight. Qiao Yiran wore a white apron in a decent manner, and was about to put the yam ribs soup in his hand on the table.