Chapter 38

Chapter 38 How handsome is this vegetable chicken?

Hearing this kind of question suddenly, Qiao Yiran was a little puzzled: "No, isn't it just an ordinary classmate..."

Chu Zheng handed over the phone directly with a cold face.

Only then did Qiao Yiran see the message from Chu Rongxuan.

He knew in his heart that Chu Rongxuan, the protagonist, most likely wanted to take the opportunity to get closer to him so that he could do something with Chu Zheng in the future, but the key was that Chu Zheng didn't know!

Qiao Yiran was still thinking about how to explain this situation to Chu Zheng: the original owner might have a good relationship with Chu Rongxuan, but he didn't want to take the blame at all.

Chu Zheng has already come to the conclusion angrily: "Anyway, we are only a superficial engagement. Once the one-month deadline comes, we will break up! No matter what conspiracy you have, don't waste your thoughts in vain!" As

he said, Chu Zheng Gritting her teeth forcefully, she threatened: "Qiao Yiran, I warn you, I don't care what you like in the future, but if you are still hooking up with Chu Rongxuan while our marriage contract lasts, Don't blame me for being rude to you!!"

"In short, if there is him but not me, if there is me but not him!"

"Tell me, who will you choose!"

Qiao Yiran saw that Chu Zheng had already said that, he couldn't laugh or cry: " Aren't you my fiancé? I choose you, I choose you, of course I choose you."

After finishing speaking, Qiao Yiran dragged Chu Rongxuan's contact information into the blacklist in front of Chu Zheng: "In this way, I will You won't even contact him in private, so it's okay, right?" Chu Zheng snorted

dissatisfiedly: "Didn't you make an appointment to see him in the library next week? Who knows if you have secretly kept Chen Cang?"

There is nothing else to do: "Could it be that you still follow me to the library every day to supervise me?"

Chu Zheng clenched his fists hard, and shook it in front of Qiao Yiran: "Hmph, anyway, do it yourself!"

Damn it Qiao Yiran!

He did it on purpose!

If it weren't for today, when I found out about it by accident, would he have been planning to keep it a secret from himself-and I, who was kept in the dark, would still trust him without knowing anything!

Sure enough, what these top students are best at is to pretend to be innocent, trying to shake people's defenses with soft policies!

hateful!

Chu Zheng ran to take a shower quite annoyed, and when he thought that this was the bathroom Qiao Yiran had just used, he became even angrier.

As for Qiao Yiran, who was sitting on the bed at the moment, he silently flipped forward and looked at other messages on his phone, while watching, he sighed: What a thrilling moment just now! Escaped!

In front of him, there were messages from various people who comforted him one after another: If Chu Zheng saw all of these, he would most likely sleep on the street tonight.

"Senior Qiao, although the Chu family is powerful, our Song family is worthy of him. I heard that young master Chu has a bad temper and is unpredictable. If they bully others, don't bear it!"

"Senior Qiao, Isn't this Chu Zheng going too far? I heard from my friend in the management that he said in the management that he would never admit to this marriage... Hmph, he doesn't even think about it, does he deserve it!"