Chapter 33

Chapter 33 I want to be that light

Chu Zheng's eyes widened in surprise.

This moment seemed to unlock the key to some kind of memory, and many, many other images flashed through his mind.

This is the man who used to lie in a rocking chair in the garden and count his plans for the future.

This person once accompanied him to print his footprints all over the world.

The appearance of this person making a pious wish under the aurora is so clear, as if reappearing from yesterday.

This man is gentle, determined, and fearless. He traveled through the long river of time and broke through the darkness. It turns out that he has always only come for himself!

Only! belongs to! At! I!

It's really all mine!

Chu Zheng was suddenly hit on the head by an indescribably great sense of happiness.

He felt that the last piece of the puzzle that was missing in his heart was finally completely filled in by someone.

And this guy doesn't know anything about it, he's gentle and sincere, and he's still waiting for his own response.

Chu Zheng threw himself into Qiao Yiran's arms.

Make a mark! Circle forever!

Chu Zheng hugged this man's neck tightly, his joy and excitement had no place to hide: "I want to say ten thousand times that I am willing!"

"Now, immediately, today!"

In the next ten, twenty years, Thirty years, forty years... I know that your tenderness and promise will never fade, and I offer the rest of my life to make an eternal bond.

------

Chu Zheng's first concert after his comeback was packed.

And the ring on his ring finger is quite eye-catching.

Fans and the media in the audience were whispering, discussing why he was so quickly bound to others for life.

After experiencing an accident, the superstar seemed to be reborn from the ashes, and he looked more energetic and eye-catching than before.

In the past six months, many things have happened to Chu Zheng, and his rich background and the grievances and hatreds with Chu Rongxuan have also made everyone dizzy.

But none of these news could compare to Chu Zheng's sudden marriage with a man that blew up the audience.

Chu Zheng stood in the center of the stage, with a bright and eye-catching smile on his face: "The next song, I want to give it to someone alone... I am very grateful to God for allowing me to meet you."

"I never had extravagant expectations However, there will always be a gentle, strong, and patient superhero in the world, who can always jump out to solve all problems at critical moments." "I know that you can cry, laugh, and have weaknesses just like ordinary people, but you always It's really cool to be able to turn the tide and turn things around in times of crisis, you know." "You saved me, you're my superhero." "I love you, you're invincible with an epee in your hand, and I love your soft kisses Rose, be silent and gentle." Qiao Yiran sat in the first row below the stage, and saw Chu Zheng's intense and focused eyes cast in this direction. Thousands of loves and fanatical pursuits focus on him. And he only looked at me in the crowd. - This is my personal superstar. --I will always pay attention to him, give him love, agree that he is parasitized on me, supply all nutrients, so that he can live unscrupulously every day. In the long rest of his life, Chu Zheng wrote many popular songs. From the age of 20 to 40, tickets for the superstar's concerts are hard to come by. At the last concert on his 40th birthday, Chu Zheng officially announced his retirement. When he mentioned his plan after retirement, the smile on his mouth was relaxed and at ease: "In the future? Probably because I want to travel around the world with the person I love, meet Come down and go to the orphanage to do volunteer work." "Now I believe that a person who walks alone in the dark can eventually find the light."