Chapter 30

Chapter 30 What You Don't Know

In the beginning, Qiao Yiran tried his best to be calm about Chu Zheng's infection.

He cooperated with the hospital in an orderly manner and provided all clues to help the hospital track down the cause of the medical accident.

In fact, the news that Qiao Yiran got, and the coincidence that Chu Zheng told him, all showed that the planner of this accident was likely to point to Chu Rongxuan behind it.

But this person always likes to make several detours in his work, and the people who pass in the middle have to be changed several times. So far, they have not found enough evidence to crucify him.

But two weeks later, when Chu Zheng, who was living in the isolation ward, started to have a fever, Qiao Yiran finally panicked unavoidably.

He knew it was the first symptom of the acute phase of AIDS.

Although the test results haven't come out yet, Qiao Yiran's heart has been cast with a lingering shadow.

The doctor brought Qiao Yiran to the office, and gently suggested not to use antibiotics for now.

Qiao Yiran nodded and agreed.

He is now guarding Chu Zheng almost day and night, and he doesn't know what else he can do, just passively waiting for the result to appear.

Qiao Yiran returned to the ward with a heavy heart. Chu Zheng, who was lying in the ward now, had a sick flush on his pale face due to his continuous fever, which made him look even more monstrously handsome.

Realizing that his current state of fever might be abnormal, Chu Zheng even felt a sense of relaxation as if his second boot had suddenly landed on the ground.

Qiao Yiran raised his head silently, sat on the chair beside the hospital bed, and quickly wiped away the tears that suddenly appeared in the corners of his eyes.

The result of the last hospital test was still negative. Although the observation period has not yet ended, he can't believe that things will take a sharp turn.

Lying on the bed, Chu Zheng tilted his head, and said without any emotion in his tone: "Brother, you are crying."

Qiao Yiran stared at him with some embarrassment: I cried when I cried, why did I have to expose myself at this time?

Chu Zheng still spoke slowly, probably because he had been lying on the bed for too long, and his voice was even weak with a lack of confidence: "So...are my brother's tears shed for me?"

Qiao Yiran turned his face away in embarrassment, and finally nodded silently.

Chu Zheng suddenly leaned on the hospital bed and smiled softly.

The laughter was low and subdued.

Like the final madness of a meticulous murderer.

With such an abnormal appearance, people can feel the creeps just looking at him.

Qiao Yiran suddenly had an ominous premonition in his heart.

His phone rang suddenly.

Break the weird atmosphere in this room.

Qiao Yiran pressed the answer button mechanically: Chu Zheng's assistant Xiao Zhang actually hasn't called him for a long time.

Xiao Zhang's voice came from the phone anxiously: "Brother Qiao, tell me the truth, what happened to Brother Chu in the hospital now?"