Chapter 26

Chapter 26 The world is beautiful and worth it

After discovering Chu Zheng's tricks, Qiao Yiran added another item to his daily work: Supervising Chu Zheng to take medicine on time every day!

He silently made a memorandum of the times and time of taking the medicine ordered by the doctor, and reminded him regularly every day like a conscientious alarm clock, strictly supervised.

Under such a high-pressure policy, Chu Zheng didn't make trouble, and obeyed Qiao Yiran's orders obediently.

How should I put it, in fact, he enjoyed the feeling of being watched by his brother all the time.

Possession all the time.

Every second is missed.

It makes him feel safe.

The chirping birds outside the window pecked at the window mischievously, making a little rustling noise. The old tree downstairs has already sprouted new buds first, and the bright sunshine makes people feel relieved.

After Chu Zheng's leg recovered a bit, Qiao Yiran decided to take Chu Zheng out for a walk.

He does not reject doing so many things for Chu Zheng, and he is also willing to take good care of this person.

But the morbid paranoia and possessiveness that Chu Zheng inadvertently revealed really made him tremble with fear. He was worried about Chu Zheng's mental state.

Putting one's emotions completely on another person's body - this is indeed a very dangerous behavior.

Qiao Yiran thought silently, being bored in such an unchanging small room every day, probably also damages one's mental health.

Chu Zheng is a well-known star, it is inconvenient to show up in public too much, Qiao Yiran thought about it, and decided to take Chu Zheng back to the orphanage where he grew up together to relax.

--In addition to myself, I hope there are many other things in this world that make him happy!

--The world is beautiful and worthwhile, and I hope he can know it.

After Chu Zheng became famous, he provided a donation to the orphanage every year. Up to now, the dilapidated orphanage has completely changed its appearance.

The sun is shining just right, and the early spring wind is still a little bit chilly, but it has gradually lit up this vibrant season.

The buds that had been hidden for a whole winter on the old trees began to poke out their heads, and occasionally there were a few small yellow wild flowers swaying in the wind by the roadside.

When the old dean heard that the children were coming back, he was already waiting at the door early.

Compared with the appearance in memory, she has more white hair on her head, but seeing the children she watched grow up come back again, the smile on her face is still so kind and gentle: "Xiao Qiao, Xiao Chu, Welcome home!"

Qiao Yiran pushed Chu Zheng's wheelchair, and skillfully greeted the old dean: "Mother Qin, how are you and the children doing recently?" The

old dean still smiled like that : "You and Xiao Chu have a heart. You have donated so much equipment to the hospital over the years. Now the children's living conditions are very good, and we are able to hire more childcare teachers... Thanks to you and Xiao Chu. !"

Qiao Yiran smiled a little embarrassedly: "The main thing is to thank Xiao Chu." As

he spoke, he stretched out his hand to stroke Chu Zheng's hair silently, and then successfully got a smile from that person's upturned face.