Chapter 46

Chapter 46 Lifetime Contract

Seeing Chu Zheng's relaxed expression, Qiao Yiran finally let out a long sigh of relief.

Fuck the original owner! Fuck the plot!

For such an arrogant, domineering, and unyielding guy, I want to protect his arrogance and rebellion forever.

He is the most exciting only when he is always being himself!

It was rare for Chu Zheng to see Qiao Yiran lose his composure like this. He came out of the dinner in a hurry, and one of the original pair of obsidian cufflinks fell off at some point. This is not like the meticulous style of an honor student.

The quiet night wind brought the familiar scent of lime on that person.

A rush of enthusiasm suddenly emerged from his heart, burning what little reason was left.

The top student in front of him had very long eyelashes, and his deep eyes were focused and peaceful.

He can really talk.

Chu Zheng was thinking vaguely: It doesn't matter, it's all mine anyway!

Qiao Yiran hadn't had time to figure out how to express her determination next, but her lips were blocked by a random kiss.

Enthusiastic, impulsive, and indomitable.

This duplicitous guy, his enthusiasm and carefreeness have already been seen at a glance.

Qiao Yiran hugged him back funny, and deepened the kiss forcefully.

---

Chu Zheng had to reschedule his flight ticket when he was about to go to Europe for training on Wednesday.

Chu Zheng was still standing coldly in the hospital ward, looking at Chu's father who seemed to have aged several years all of a sudden, there was not much fluctuation in his heart.

Suffering such a big blow all of a sudden, Father Chu could hardly react.

Chu Rongxuan was deeply involved in gambling, and the matter of embezzling the company's public funds broke out at this juncture. There was no funds to fill the loopholes. Chu's ongoing projects were in jeopardy. Facing the company's affairs, he was finally overwhelmed and was admitted to the hospital.

The atmosphere in the ward was quiet and frozen.

Looking at the eldest son who has always been rebellious, Father Chu let out a breath, and still tried to persuade Chu Zheng: "Ah Zheng, it is a difficult time for the family now, can you give up part of your mother's inheritance? To let the company tide over the difficulties?"

--It was clearly Chu Rongxuan's fault, but in the end he wanted to use his mother's inheritance to make up for it. If his mother knew about it, he would probably be so angry that he would jump up from the ground.

Chu Zheng originally thought that he would be angry, injustice, and lose his temper, but he found that his mood did not fluctuate as much as he imagined.

It was never acknowledged by this person, but it doesn't matter now.

It turns out that the opposite of love is not hate, but complete indifference.

Chu Zheng's voice seemed very calm: "I own 30% of Chu's shares. As one of the major shareholders of Chu's, I will not insist on pursuing responsibility for this incident. As for how to make up for the loss, this is up to you. It 's time to worry about it."