Chapter 62

Chapter 62 Little White Rabbit or Big Bad Wolf?

This person has regular black hair, wearing a plain white T, and a pair of black-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose.

At first glance, he looked like a hard-working and simple college bully, obviously not the same as this group of non-mainstream people who spend their days and nights.

The red-haired buddy next to him lightly bumped Qiao Yiran's shoulder: "It's really miserable for you to have such a boring fiancé in your family. He is so lingering, no wonder you always talk about him when you mention him." It 's annoying!"

"It's just two glasses of wine in the bar, and he still chases here, how lenient!"

Qiao Yiran frowned in the face of the sudden belittling words: What kind of friends are these people?

He stopped the red hair from complaining endlessly: "Okay, don't talk about it, people are also kind, anyway, I was planning to go back."

Qiao Yiran stood up, ready to meet his so-called "fiancé".

Chu Zheng, who came in at the door, was obviously not used to this kind of crowded occasion, he turned sideways shyly, carefully avoiding the crowd.

As a high school student with a bit of social phobia, Chu Zheng is actually not very willing to come to this kind of occasion, but his fiance Qiao Yiran is still here.

During this time, Qiao Yiran was always drunk, and Chu Zheng wanted to come to pick him up.

While Chu Zheng was carefully avoiding the flow of people, while looking left and right to find Qiao Yiran, Qiao Yiran had already gone against the flow of people and walked to Chu Zheng's side.

Qiao Yiran stretched out his hand and lightly patted Chu Zheng's shoulder: "Why are you here?"

Chu Zheng turned around as if frightened, but when he saw that it was Qiao Yiran, he showed a slightly relaxed look. smile.

This slightly expectant smile bloomed like a small daisy, which instantly lit up the gentle and handsome face of this schoolmaster.

Facing Qiao Yiran's rarely friendly expression, Chu Zheng was a little embarrassed: "I, I'm just afraid that you drank too much, so I'm going to come over and have a look."

As he said that, he raised the lunch box in his hand: "I also brought fruit and hangover medicine."

Qiao Yiran accepted the kindness: Now it seems that the so-called "fiancé" is not what the buddy said just now It's so unbearable.

He took the lunch box that Chu Zheng brought with one hand, and instead of reprimanding him impatiently, he turned his head and asked Chu Zheng, "Then, shall I take you home?"

Chu Zheng nodded silently.

Although he was thoughtful and considerate in his actions, this taciturn academic bully never knew how to speak sweet words.

Faced with the sudden thoughtfulness of his fiancé, he didn't even know how to seize the opportunity.

Qiao Yiran went to the underground parking lot, and saw that his car was a very bright royal blue Lamborghini.

How should I put it, this good looks, this level of ostentation, well demonstrates my status as a rich second generation, it is just for teasing girls.

Chu Zheng sat on Qiao Yiran's co-pilot carefully, looking a little cautious.

As Qiao Yiran's serious fiancé, in fact, Chu Zheng had never ridden in Qiao Yiran's car.