Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Marry Me

Qiao Yiran did not expect that Chu Zheng would ask such a straightforward question.

But just two days of getting along with each other was enough for Qiao Yiran to realize that the other party was a crab that was hard on the outside and soft on the inside. I don't know where he is going to hide and cry.

Thinking of the unwarranted tears of this love-minded President Bingshan this morning, Qiao Yiran rubbed his temples with some headaches: I always feel that I and Chu Zheng, who are full of crime documentaries, don't live in the same style at all. .

Chu Zheng seemed to realize his slip of the tongue just now, and tried to make up for it very clumsily, but he seemed to be even more trying to cover it up: "If you don't have time, forget it, I'm just talking casually, just talking casually.

" He wanted to let go and agree, but was blocked by his words abruptly and couldn't speak.

Choking for a moment, Qiao Yiran asked back with some amusement: "Originally, I was going to visit you in the hospital. Since you just said it casually, it seems that I don't need to come?"

Chu Zheng's mood was really ups and downs Jumping sideways repeatedly, it took a long time to digest the meaning of Qiao Yiran's words.

The person concerned is now regretting, very regretful.

Why did you forcefully withdraw your respect just now!

People who can become CEOs have different psychological qualities than ordinary people. With his many years of CEO qualities, Chu Zheng forcibly changed his tone: "No... no..."

The next words are those who have seen such a big storm like Chu Zheng The psychological quality is really hard to say.

Say I miss you so much, want to see you now?

After holding back for a long time, Chu Zheng turned his heart and said awkwardly: "I take back what I said before."

Qiao Yiran was indeed in a good mood, he was lying lazily on the sofa, and he was still interested in making jokes with Chu Zheng : "You said a lot before, which sentence do you want to take back?"

Pressed by the opponent step by step to this point, Chu Zheng simply shattered and admitted: "It's not just talking casually, you, if you come to see me, I will be very happy."

Qiao Yiran said While chatting, he sat up slowly from the sofa and reached for the coat hanging on the coat rack.

As one of the most sleepy stars in the entertainment circle, Qiao Yiran's voice is deep and perfect, but her slightly hoarse voice is more and more deceptive, which makes Chu Zheng blush and heartbeat: " All right, just wait, I'll be there in half an hour."

Until he hung up the call, Chu Zheng still felt unbelievable.

Facing the terrified gaze of the life secretary, Chu Zheng pinched the back of his hand forcefully: It hurts! This feeling is quite real.

So it wasn't just a dream. All this is not my own fantasy.

The secretary of life watched helplessly as Mr. Chu, who was busy answering emails not long ago, now stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom quite vigorously.

Mr. Chu, who suddenly regained his energy, straightened his hair in front of the mirror, and hurriedly started calling: "Hello? Secretary Zhao? Are you still in the company now? Bring me the suit that I hung in the cloakroom of the office." Here, along with the custom-made watch in the safe."