• Chapter Fourteen •

En başından başla

"Hey...did you find that someone yet?" I shook my head with a smile. "Not looking for anyone actually!" He nodded. As we were talking and eating while laughing on random jokes. A question was building up in my head and I decided to ask him. "Hey! Has... has Jungkook... ever been with someone?" I don't know why I asked but i asked. Jungkook spends most of time outside who knows doing what? It's obvious he must've has someone for him. Right? Taehyung stares at me before replying. "He has never been with anyone more than one night i guess. Jungkook does not believes in anything. He got no time for women or other things except his work. I'm surprised he let you live with him to help you out." I give him a determined nod as Taehyung continues to eat.

We are silent until Taehyung decides to speak. "Jungkook has always lived alone. He does not show it but I know him, he is very lonely sometimes.." I can feel the dread behind those words. "What about his parents?" It comes out of curiosity. "They died when he was seven. My dad actually took him in after his parents died.. we both lived together like a brothers and grew up together until Jungkook became independent at the age of 19 and moved out of our house.." I listen to him very carefully. "How did his parents died?" I asked. "Thats not my story to tell. I really don't know. I just remember this one night my dad bought a boy of my age at our house who was his best friends son. Jungkook was really quiet and introverted and he still is.. it's really hard to figure him out.. "

I wonder what happened to his parents? I wonder how he took the death of his parents at that age? How did me collect himself and stood up back on his feets? It must've been so hard for him. "Eat, y/n." I was out of my trance once Taehyung snugged me. We both finished our noodles. Spending time with Taehyung was easy. I felt like I will be getting another Jen of my life soon. "So you always come here often to check up on him?" I asked as Taehyung nodded. We both were playing overwatch. "I told you that he lives alone so yup." He mumbled as I shook my head. "But thank you that I don't have to come often now!" I gave him a look. "I'll not be here forever so keep doing whatever you used to do for him. You're such a great friend tho!" I exclaimed with a smile.

Taehyung left in evening and I was tired as hell.

JUNGKOOK'S POV | Night ::

I toss and turn around in my bed. I just got home half an hour ago. Y/n is asleep in her room. I get up and look at the time. Its 1:30 am. I sigh as I scroll through my phone and eventually come around y/n's bucket list. I remember something as I drag my feets and get off the bed. Throwing on my t-shirt and hoodie I left the room while grabbing my car keys. I walked towards y/ns room and sighed whike resting my head on her closed door. Why am I doing this again? I don't know. I couldn't know my own self. I knocked on the door twice and got no response. I forgot that she is a heavy sleeper. I knock on her door little loudly. I hear her let out a groan.

"Y/n! Open the door!" I exclaimed. "The heck!!" I chuckle as I hear her cursing in some different languages cause she is in sleep. "Who's there?!" She asked as I straightened my posture. "The devil." I joke around to ease the tension forming inside me. "Tell him... go go.. to hell..!" I shake my head as I knock on her door again. I hear some shuffling sound before she finally opens the door and I meet with her sleepy eyes. "What? At 2 am?" She mumbled as I nodded. "We are going out!" I announced as she tilt her head in confusion. "You're mistaken,  it's not day outside so let's talk after few hours." She was about to close the door when I place my foot in between. "I'm not mistaken. We are going out now at night. I want to show you something.." I said as she blinked at me. Fuck when she blinks those big eyelashes"Have you gone insane?!!"

"You'll thank me!" I exclaimed as I went inside her room and grabbed one of her jacket and few other things. Without paying attention to any of her gibberish speaking I grabbed her hand and dragged her towards my car. "At least tell me where are we going?" Y/n asked once we were seated and I was driving. "Just nearby!" I exclaimed as she shook her head and looked outside the window. The driving was silent as she finally stopped asking me stupid questions. How? Because I stopped answering her and what's the fun in asking if you do not get the answer. She eventually got tired. I stopped the car after an hour. Turning around i found her asleep. I did not want to wake her up but she will miss this things so I got out of the car and opened her door. "Get out." I said as she opened her eyes. Y/n lazily dragged herself out of the car and started stretching not realizing her surroundings.