Jiang Xingyuan raised his eyebrows slightly, and he was still holding the cake in his hand. He really didn't like to eat these things, and the rain fell into the cake, and the cake melted a bit.

With one hand in his pocket, he replied with a smile, "Because you are seducing me."

Ruan Yingyin's umbrella was thrown back, she raised her head, looked surprised and angry, and subconsciously defended herself "I didn't"

There was a meaningful smile on Jiang Xingyuan's lips. His facial features were already excellent. When he smiled, he was like a monster, "Your existence is a seduction to me."

His tone was very intimate, but hearing Ruan Yingyin's ears made her feel a little cold all over her body.

She sensed danger.

Ruan Yingyin held an umbrella, turned around and left without hesitation.

Jiang Xingyuan threw the cake in his hand into the trash can next to him and chased after him, "Where are you going?"

Ruan Yingyin ignored him at all, walked on her own, and knew that he was following, her footsteps became more and more hurried, and she even ran.

Jiang Xingyuan frowned slightly, and as soon as his long legs took a step, he grabbed one of Ruan Yingyin's arms.

There is a huge disparity in strength between men and women, not to mention Jiang Xingyuan has always insisted on practicing boxing and Sanda. It was impossible for the petite Ruan Yingyin to escape from him.

Ruan Yingyin panicked, and the arm he was holding threw it hard, but the other hand still grabbed the umbrella and didn't let go, "Jiang Xingyuan, let me go"

Jiang Xingyuan got into the umbrella, clasped her waist, forced her to turn around, and walked towards the school gate, "Okay, don't be angry, go home first. Before kissing you next time, I will ask in advance. your opinion"

Hearing that there was a next time, Ruan Yingyin paused for a while, then struggled more violently, panicking because of his frightened, high-pitched voice "Jiang Xingyuan"

"Shh." Jiang Xingyuan's lips pressed against her ear, "There are still people cleaning the gymnasium. Are you going to bring them all over? I'm not afraid of being seen, so call me if you're not afraid."

Ruan Yingyin opened her mouth and was silent.

Jiang Xingyuan grabbed the umbrella from her hand, held the umbrella for her with one hand, and hugged her with the other.

Ruan Yingyin pushed his hand away, Jiang Xing put it away when he saw it, but when she saw that she was not going to run away, he let go of her and concentrated on holding an umbrella for her.

But Ruan Yingyin obviously didn't even give room to hold an umbrella. After she pushed him away, she grabbed the handle of the umbrella and said, "Give me the umbrella."

Jiang Xingyuan didn't dare to annoy people, so he let go of his umbrella.

Ruan Yingyin took the umbrella in her hand, and immediately left Jiang Xing a few steps away, far away.

The two walked out of the school gate one after the other, Ruan Yingyin walked quickly, holding an umbrella.

Jiang Xingyuan was not slow, and followed her closely without holding an umbrella.

After leaving the school gate, Ruan Yingyin was about to go in the direction of the subway. Jiang Xingyuan said lightly, "My car is on the opposite side."

Ruan Yingyin snorted inwardly, not planning to go back in his car at all, and went straight to the subway.

Jiang Xingyuan sighed, "I can still catch up with you." The implication was obvious.