"Elijah's off his bloody rocker." Kol says.

"I've been saying that since I met them." I mutter, but they ignore me.

"We need to get out of here." Kol finishes. "Are you gonna help me or what?"

"If you were a little more clever you would recognize that there's opportunity in our current circumstances." Finn tells him.

"Hey!" I snap at him. "I'm right here and I can hear everything you're saying."

"You're no threat." Finn rolls his eyes.

"How are those chains?" I ask him sarcastically. "Heavy?"

"Opportunity to what, get a beating?" Kol asks before Finn can reply.

"Gentleman, I apologize for keeping you waiting." Nik says as he opens the door. "Good news is I have returned with an old friend, someone who wants to say hello."

Marcel walks in with a big smile. I smile and nod at him in greeting. "Hello." He tells the brothers after he sends me a wink. "How's it going, fellas?"

"Ah, you again." Kol sighs. "You ever get bored of getting bullied by my brother?"

"Oh, I volunteered for this." Marcel smirks with Nik.

"Did you?" Kol asks smugly as Marcel take off his jacket.

"Yeah." Marcel smiles. "The way I see it, you have it coming. First, you messed with Davina." He pushes Kol in the chest. "Now I hear you want to drag Rebekah into all this. Uh-uh. Not happening."

"Well, I'd prefer you both to join me against our mother, but I'll happily settle for one or the other." Nik smirks. "Either way, if you continue to defy me, your lives will be reduced to an unending sequence of agonizing torture. So... Which will it be?"

________________________

Nik decide the best way was for them to be spit up. Nik was going to take Finn and Marcel, Kol. I decide to go with Marcel and Kol. Mainly, to make sure another love interest of my sister's doesn't die, but partly so I can avoid being in the same room as Nik.

Marcel drags Kol into the study, with me following behind.

"I've got to say I'm gonna enjoy this." Marcel practically throws him into a chair. "Out of the whole twisted family..." Kol tries to stand, but Marcel grabs his shoulder and pushes him back down. "Sit down... You are the one that I like the least."

"Really?" I ask him scrunching up my nose. "Mine's definitely Finn." Marcel smiles at me.

"Yeah?" Kol taunts. "Well, there's a pretty young lady who disagrees with that opinion."

"You really think using my sister to taunt him will help you?" I deadpan. "Lose the cockiness."

Kol shrugs. Marcel leans down in front of his face taking his attention off me. "Then let me make myself perfectly clear. You go near Davina, and I'm gonna cut off parts of you that you'd rather keep."

"Ahh." Kol muses. "More threats. How bloody inventive. Thing is, Klaus needs me, so that backs you into a bit of a corner, doesn't it?"

"Well, until we get rid of your mom." Marcel says walking in front of him. "I wonder what happens then."

"Well, Klaus might not need me when mother's gone, but you might." Kol tells him. "Come on, Marcel. You were king of the city once. You really think he's just gonna give it back to you?"

I snort out a chuckle and Marcel let's out a laugh. "You always got an angle, don't you?"

"You see, individually, we can't do anything, but together, well, Klaus wouldn't stand a chance." Kol continues to attempt to persuade Marcel.