• Chapter four •

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Where does he lives?" Hoseok asked as I rolled my eyes and seokjin slapped his arm. "She said he is lost." Seokjin said.

"We need to find his location-" everyone's head whipped around the owner of that voice. He was uninterested before. "-through tracking his phone." Jungkook finished with a sigh. "His phone is unreachable." I said. "We have our own way for that. Just leave his number here and give us few hours!" Namjoon exclaimed as I nodded confusingly. "I will text you his location and you'll go there to meet him." Namjoon said as I nodded. "Am I supposed to go alone?" I asked considering a fact how clumsy of a traveler I can be. I'll probably get lost without even trying or even unintentionally. "Of course not! Jimin will be joining you since he is free this weekend!" I nodded as Jimin shoot me a glance. "I'll make sure you get lost." Jimin muttered as I huffed. "Ignore him. He is there to help you find Ken." Seokjin said. "I'll be joining too." Jungkook said as I arch my brow at him. "Thats excellent! The more, the better." Namjoon said. "Why are you so interested suddenly?" I asked. "Do you want to help your best friend or not?" He questioned back as I eyed him. "So you're really gonna help me?" I asked. "Because I want you out of this mansion as soon as possible."

I scoffed at him. "How cruel!" I muttered as I glared at him. "You're not even paying us you know! So just be thankful!" Jungkook exclaimed. "I'm going to treat you all with free food and food is the most expensive thing in the world! Got it?" I said as I draped my purse over my shoulder. "See you tomorrow jimin!" I exclaimed with a wide smile before leaving. I just hope that the trip to wherever ken is will go smoothly and peacefully.

JUNGKOOK'S POV | Next day ::

It was around 5am when I received the text from namjoon hyung with Ken's location. He was currently in gyeongju-si Apparently that's his birthplace. I was not actually helping y/n or her best friend. I was helping myself. Han jisung was the toughest rival of mine in business. If his daughter gets dissappear he'll get worked up and worried and his insanity will bring peace to my soul. Me , Jimin and y/n was supposed to leave through our private jet in morning on sharp 9am but its already 10 and we are still waiting for that crazy soul to arrive.

"Where the hell is she?" I questioned as Jimin shrugged. "On the way." Same answer since fucking two hours. Although it was a weekend but I still had so much work to do. I let out a breath as I looked around the front gate. She has not arrived yet. "Call her!" I exclaimed to Jimin. "You have a cellphone too." He said as I sighed. I did have one but I don't have her number. "You don't have her number, do you?" Jimin smirked as if having her number was such an achievement. "My bad!"

Suddenly I caught a small figure running towards us as I narrowed my brows until the blurred image got clear. "There she is!" Jimin exclaimed enthusiastically as I blinked. She looked different. She was wearing blue jeans, a cropped t-shirt with a jacket over it. She wasn't even wearing a proper makeup then what the heck took her so long to be here?

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I overslept and saw the text a little too late and I had to run here! I'm really sorry! Did the flight leave?" She said all in one breath. "We are going through our private jet so its no problem." Jimin said as my mouth hung open. "Excuse me? There's a thing called timing? Don't you have a clock or what?" I questioned as jimin rolled his eyes. "I'm sorry ehh.." she muttered as I sighed. "Lets get going now!" I exclaimed as all three of us started walking and suddenly,

"STOP!" y/n yelled.

"What now?" I groaned as she blinked and let out a breath. "I...uh..I...I need to go bathroom.." and she disappeared before I could even say anything.

"You can actually use the bathroom in plane too." I mumbled with a sigh to the air. Me and jimin waited for her and just kept waiting. "Whats taking her so long?" I muttered while Jimin was busy scrolling through his phone. I sighed again. This day already seems like a waste to me. "I'll go and see her!" Jimin gave me a thumbs up without darting his gaze from his phone as I made my way towards ladies restroom.

"Excuse me? Did you see a girl in there?" I asked the lady who came out just now. She shook her head. "No one's in there actually.." she mumbled before leaving. What the actual fuck? I went inside the restroom as I looked around the booths. Many of the door were opened. "Y/n? Are you in there?" I asked and got no response. Just when I was about to leave I heard a whimper from the last booth as I walked towards the door. "Are you in there? Y/n?" I knocked and heard a loud cry. That does sounds like fake to me. "What the heck?"

"Go away big guy! Go away!" She exclaimed with a sniff. "What happened?" I calmly asked. "Thing that every month happens and yet I forgot it this time." She said as I crooked my brows. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Dont you know?" She questioned back as I ran my fingers through my hairs. "How the hell I AM supposed to know the things that happens to YOU every month?" I asked and silence replied. "It happens with every girl you dumbass!" She yelled. "And what the hell are you doing in ladies washroom you idiot?!" She yelled again. Everything hit like a truck to me as I stayed silent. "You meant to say that.. "

"Yes! I got my periods!"

Oh.

God.

How the hell I'm supposed to travel with her ? I sure for a fact know that this trip will be everything but peaceful.

What did I get myself into?

-To be continued..

You're absolutely allowed to act like maniac on your periods so no worries ladies ^_^

Vote and comments please :)