• Chapter four •

Start from the beginning

I completed all of the work and attended all the customers too. Today was less crowded so it was easy to leave early. I looked up as I stepped out. The sky was beginning to take the dark color. It was evening. I sighed as I walked towards my parked scooty. My eyes widened when I saw a small kitten sleeping near my vehicle. "You little kitty! You are not supposed to sleep here." I told her as I held her in my arm. She was so tiny and ...lonely. Probably abandoned by someone. Just like me. I shook my head as I feed her a bread. "I can't take you with me. The apartment doesn't allows pet!" I exclaimed as I carefully dropped her. She meowed at me with her doe eyes. "Please go.." I whispered but a moment later few kids came to play with her. I chuckled as I saw their exciting faces. I placed all the thoughts away and sat on my scooty before wearing my helmet and starting the engine. I was driving peacefully when I noticed a black familiar car on my way.

I honked at it but the driver seemed deaf. I knew who was inside and it made me let out a giggle. I accelerate my speed and drove in the same pace as the black Mercedes-benz.

"The fuck you think you're doing?" The cold voice reached my ears as I giggled. Jungkook has put down the window as he glanced at me. "Its not a coincidence that I always bump into you somehow!" I exclaimed as I heard him sigh. "Yeah out of every people on the planet I had to bump into the most weirdest and craziest one!" He exclaimed as I huffed. "Be nice big guy! We are going to work together!" I yelled at him. "Whatever." He mumbled and increased the speed of his so damn expensive car. I increased mine as well. "Yaah!! Wanna bet who reach the mansion first?" I questioned him as he scoffed. "With that little thing of yours?"

How dare he insult my scooty?!

"She can do the things that your damn oh so expensive car can't do!" I huffed. The wind was really hitting my face hard at this point. But messing with jungkook was more important. The big guy had short temper. "Excuse me?!" He looked offended. I smirked internally. "Are you afraid that i might win?" I teased. "Fine! Lets get it!" He increased the speed and i took a turn. He must be thinking that he has left me behind when the truth is I'm just taking a short route which will definitely make me reach the mansion first. I giggled as I drive. Soon after I reached the mansion as I parked my scooty and waited for a particular black car to arrive. Not so long and I saw him driving in. His eyes were wide as if they will pop out of its socket. "How the fuck?!" He walked towards me with confused expression. Jungkook looked pissed. "Big body with small brain , big guy!" I clicked my tongue as I flicker his forehead with a jump and went inside with him following me behind.

"Hey! Welcome y/n!" Taehyung exclaimed as I smiled widely before stepping in. Everyone was already gathered and they all eyed me or more specifically behind me. I blinked before the realization hit me. "Oh no no no! We didn't come together! I just bumped into him thats it!" I laughed as the six men nodded. "Ok..so whats the plan?" Namjoon asked as I took a seat.

"You're going to make a plan." I said as he nodded. "But I don't even know who the hell I'm supposed to kidnap?" He eyed me as I pressed my lips together. "Han Jen." They all froze except jungkook. I saw a little smirk ghosting on the big guy's lips before it got replaced with a straight face. "You mean the daughter of han jisung?" Taehyung asked. "How do you know him?" Jen's father was famous tho. This was not supposed to be a question anyway but I asked it. "Well he is a known businessman. I'm surprised you're friends with his daughter." Seokjin said as I nodded. "So the Jackass father is actually a jackass!" Yoongi calmly exclaimed as I nodded again.

"And who's the boyfriend?" Jimin asked. "Jung ken." I said. "He is lost somewhere and first we need to find him." I continued as everyone else nodded except the coldy of course. He seemed lost in his own world. "We need to find him before actually kidnapping Jen. She is getting married on next Saturday which means that we only have a week." I said.