"Oh my god!" she jumped up from her seat as quickly as she could. "What are you guys doing here?" she said as she ran over to hug them.

"Well we saw Tom, Mia, and Danny at the studio and wanted to come see you."

"Aww you guys," Melissa choked. "That's so sweet." Melissa tried so hard to keep her tears in but lately she had been so emotional. It typically didn't take much to make her cry but now that she was pregnant her emotions were elevated.

"Are you okay?" Sebastian sounded a little worried.

"Yeah," Melissa sniffled. "I'm just really happy to see you guys."

"Well we're happy to see you too," Anthony smiled. "C'mon we brought food," he said as he walked to the kitchen, followed by the others.

Elizabeth stayed back after hearing another sniffle come from Melissa. It was quiet enough that Elizabeth knew she didn't intend for anyone to hear it. "Are you crying again?"

"No," she quickly wiped her tears. "No uh- I'm fine. Let's go eat," Melissa said as she made her way to the kitchen. Elizabeth looked at her skeptically but followed her anyways.

Everyone was already sitting around the table when Melissa and Elizabeth joined them. Melissa went to her seat next to Tom. "I got your usual," Tom said to her as he unwrapped her tacos. Melissa thanked him before grabbing the spiciest salsa to pour onto her food. "Sweetheart why don't you use this one instead," he said handing her the mild salsa.

"Okay," she groaned.

"And not too much," he reminded her.

"I know. I know," she rolled her eyes but only added a few drops to her tacos.

Elizabeth continued to eye her curiously while the boys continued to eat, oblivious to the conversation that just occurred.

Melissa stopped eating multiple times, looking like she was holding back her nausea. Elizabeth had her suspicions about what could possibly be going on but she knew better than to ask in front of everyone. She waited until everyone was finished eating to speak up. "Melissa and I can clean up," she offered. Everyone thanked them before standing up and walking out to living room.

Melissa began gathering up the trash and glanced over to see Elizabeth's eyes on her. 'What?" she asked.

"Are you really gonna make me ask?" Elizabeth smirked.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Melissa said nervously.

"Mhm," Elizabeth approached her. "So you just happen to be extra emotional, can't eat spicy food, and are struggling to keep your food down?"

"I uh," Melissa started. "Fine. Fine," she groaned. "I'm pregnant," she whispered.

"Oh my god! I knew it!" Elizabeth whisper shouted. She quickly wrapped her arms around her and hugged her. "How far along are you?"

"About fifteen weeks," she smiled.

"Oh wow Mel," she began to get teary eyed. "I'm so happy for you guys."

"Thanks. We're all very excited," she smiled through her tears. "But please keep this to yourself. We want to wait a little longer to tell everyone."

"When do you plan on telling them?"

"At least until I start showing and can't really hide it anymore. I'm older now and it's a risky pregnancy so I just want to hold off telling people as long as possible just in case, you know."

"I know everything will be just fine but I'll keep the secret. I'm here if you need anything. Absolutely anything."

"Thanks Lizzie," she brought her into another hug. "You really have become one of my best friends."

"You too babes," Elizabeth smiled.

***

Melissa Hiddleston posted a photo

melhiddleston my best friend is an absolute beautytagged: @elizabetholsen

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

melhiddleston my best friend is an absolute beauty
tagged: @elizabetholsen

elizabetholsen I love you!
scarelettjohansson okay but what about me??
melhiddleston we're the three best friends that anyone could have!
username the friendship I didn't know I needed

***

Elizabeth Olsen posted a photo

elizabetholsen the best thing Tom has ever done is introduce me to this beautiful womantagged: @melhiddleston

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

elizabetholsen the best thing Tom has ever done is introduce me to this beautiful woman
tagged: @melhiddleston

twhiddleston that's the best thing?
elizabetholsen yes
melhiddleston I gotta agree
twhiddleston so marrying you isn't the best thing I've ever done?
melhiddleston eh

Baker (Tom Hiddleston Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें