Chapter 48

July 2019

"Everyone join me in welcoming Mr. and Mrs. Hiddleston!" The DJ said causing everyone to erupt into cheers. They walked in and made their way to the dance floor. "Everyone please turn your attention to the dance floor as the couple share their first dance as husband and wife."

Amor Real by Sin Bandera began to play. Melissa showed this song to Tom early on in their relationship so he was able to learn it even though it was in Spanish. Melissa wrapped her arms around Tom's neck while he wrapped his around her waist. They looked into each other's eyes as the lyrics began coming through.

Un día más se llena de color
Y tú vendrás llenándolo de amor
Ya no me preocupo al caminar porque tú estás aquí (porque tú estás aquí)
Y pierdo todo el miedo que me da porque tú crees en mí

Tom started to sing the words to Melissa, keeping his eyes locked on her. Her eyes filled with tears as she felt the his love towards her radiate off of him.

Tú me enseñaste a disfrutar mi vida mucho más
Dejando el sufrimiento atrás, dándome

Un amor real, siempre tan natural
Lleno de libertad, lleno de dar
Eres tú quien sabe bien lo que es amar

She pulled him into a gentle kiss. They whispered "I love you" to each other before she rested her head on his chest. She could feel his heart beating and there was nothing she loved more than the way something so simple could bring her so much comfort.

Un día más de mi pasión por ti
Y tú vendrás para hacerme sentir
Que el límite de la felicidad no llegará jamás, no
Que cada nuevo amanecer traerá una sorpresa más

Tú me enseñaste a disfrutar mi vida mucho más
Dejando el sufrimiento atrás, dándome

Un amor real, siempre tan natural
Lleno de libertad, lleno de dar
Eres tú quien sabe bien lo que es amar

Melissa lifted her head back up and was now softly singing to Tom. His eyes filled up with tears. He loved her so much and although the room was full of people, it was as if they were the only two people in existence. They were bearing their heart and souls to each other with a simple look.

Vivir, disfrutar, reír, cantar y dar sin preguntar

Un amor real (un amor real), siempre tan natural
Lleno de libertad, lleno de dar (lleno de dar)
Eres tú quien sabe bien lo que es

Tom continued to sway her back and forth, trying to remember everything about this moment. He bent down to place his lips on hers. They kissed for the remainder of the song. Both of their eyes filled with tears. This was the beginning of their life together.

Un amor real, siempre tan natural
Lleno de libertad, lleno de dar (de dar)
Eres tú quien sabe bien lo que es amar

Amar

They broke the kiss once the song finally ended and the crowd erupted into cheers. They looked around and saw their loved ones also crying. They could feel the love around the room and were so happy to be sharing this moment with their family and closest friends. After everyone sat around and ate dinner, it was now time for toasts. They had asked Mia and Daniel to make toasts for them. Mia was up first.

"Hello everyone! For those of you that don't know me, I'm Mia, their favorite child," this earned laughs from everyone except Daniel who playfully rolled his eyes at his sister. "I remember when Danny and I first met Tom. He had no idea we existed so when we walked into the bakery and called her mom, he looked like a deer caught in headlights. But then like a month later mom told us that he asked her to be his girlfriend and that he wanted to meet us and it took everything in me to not be absolutely starstruck since Danny and I are huge Marvel fans. My brother and I love my mom more than anything but we always we wished we had a dad growing up. Once we got older I just imagined that it would just never happen for us. Then Tom came into our lives. Never did I imagine that one of my favorite actors would become the father I always dreamed of. You were the missing piece of this family and I am beyond happy that you are now officially part of it. Mom thank you for being the best mom any kid could ask for. Danny and I are the luckiest kids on the planet to have been raised by you. Dad thank you for loving my mom and for loving my brother and I. I love you both so much and I can't wait to see what the future holds for you guys. I just hope that you guys will soon look into soundproofing your room because I think my poor ears will never recover from the sounds I've heard come out of there," the crowd erupted into laughter while Melissa and Tom laughed through their sobs. They both stood up to bring Mia into a hug, thanking her for her beautiful words. They sat back down as Daniel stood up to give his speech.

"I'm not really one for speeches so I'm going to keep it fairly sort. For those of you who don't know me, I'm Daniel, the second favorite child apparently," he chuckled. "I have always been extremely protective of my mother. She is the greatest woman I have ever known and the greatest mother I could've ever wanted. I never thought she would ever find someone worthy enough of her love but then Tom came into her life. He has truly been the greatest blessing in our lives. Like Mia said, he was the missing piece of our family and now we are finally complete. I know you guys are absolutely perfect for each other and I know that this relationship has only begun to blossom. Mom and dad, I love you so much and I thank you for always being there for my sister and I. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness." They were both now complete sobbing messes. They wrapped Daniel and Mia into a hug and they all just took a few seconds to just cry together.

After the toasts and some mingling it was time to dance. Tom danced with his mom and Mia, causing Melissa to cry. Then Melissa danced with Robert and Daniel and she cried some more. She loved her new family so much and was so grateful that they loved her just as much. She took a moment to go compose herself and retouch her makeup before coming back out to join her guests on the dance floor. They danced the night away with all their family and friends.

They gathered all the Marvel cast and took a few group pictures with them. They all took their turns in congratulating them and wishing them the best of luck.

The rest of the night was great. They danced more, they drank, they talked with their guests, and took so many pictures. They loved every second of it. This was just the beginning of their life together and they were so incredibly happy to be sharing it with all the people they loved most.