Chapter 85

2029

"Are you ready?"

"No."

"We have to tell them."

"I know but I'm so scared. What if they get mad?"

"Baby they'll only be mad if we keep putting this off."

"I know. Okay let's do this."

They only waited a few seconds after knocking before the door opened for them. "Mia! Finny!" Olivia said before running into their arms.

"Hi Livi," Mia smiled as she hugged her little sister.

"Hi Liv," Finn said as he picked up the nine year old girl and spun her around.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"We came to see you of course," Mia smiled. "Where's mom and dad?"

"They're in the living room. We were watching a movie," Olivia said as she led them to the living room. "Mummy, daddy look who's here!"

"Oh my goodness Mia! Finn!" Melissa shouted as she jumped off the couch and ran to greet them.

"Hi my darling," Tom said as he joined in on the hugging. "Hi mate. It's good to see you."

"What are you guys doing here?" Melissa asked once they settled on the couch together.

"We um of course came to see you guys," Mia gave a tight lipped smile.

"And?" Melissa asked knowing there was something else.

"We needed to talk to you guys," Finn added, knowing how nervous his girlfriend was.

Tom and Melissa looked at each other once they realized there was a serious talk coming. "Olivia why don't you go up to your room and finish your homework," Tom suggested.

"But I wanted to hear what Mia and Finny had to tell you," Olivia whined.

"Olivia Maria Hiddleston ve a tu cuarto y haz tu tarea ahorita," Melissa said sternly.

"Sorry mum. I'll go right now," she groaned before stomping up to her room.

They waited until they heard a door close upstairs before turning their attention back to the young couple. "So what is it that you wanted to talk to us about?"

"Well uh- I uh- we-" Mia stuttered.

Melissa stood up from her seat and took a set next to her daughter and grabbed her hand. "Whatever it is, you could tell us."

Mia took a deep breath, "I'm uh- I'm pregnant. We're having a baby."

Tom and Melissa both looked at them in shock, not expecting to be told that.

"Can you guys please say something?" Finn said breaking the silence.

"Sorry," Tom breathed out. "We're just shocked is all."

"Are you guys mad?" Mia had been worrying about her parents reaction since she found out. She had been feeling ill for a few weeks. At first she had figured it was just stress from work but when it didn't go away after two weeks she figured it was time to go to the doctor. It turned out she about seven weeks pregnant. Last year, she had moved out of her shared home with Daniel and moved in with Finn. They bought a house together about five minutes away from Daniel because Mia insisted she still wanted to be near her brother. As soon as she got home from the doctor's she ran to tell Finn. They hadn't really talked about having kids but Finn was beyond thrilled to find out he was going to be a dad. Mia was equally as thrilled until she thought about telling her family. Luckily Daniel was extremely excited when he learned he was going to be an uncle.

Baker (Tom Hiddleston Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara