Chapter 67*

October 2020

Olivia was two months old now. She was truly an angel. Melissa kept on reminding Tom of how lucky they truly were. When Daniel and Mia were little, it was a lot tougher. Of course Melissa loved them and they were her definition of perfect but they were not easy babies. Mia was a little calmer than Daniel but they both cried a lot and she struggled. Sure she had her dad and sister to help her but she was still a teenager raising two children. She figured this time around would be more of the same but it seemed like Olivia picked up the calm personality of her father and only really cried when she needed something and she would instantly calm down once her needs were fulfilled. She was quiet and calm for most of the day.

Tom, Daniel, and Jorge were amazing with her. Since Kimberly and Mia left, Jorge had been spending a lot of time at the Hiddleston house. Just like her dad and brother, Jorge absolutely adored Olivia. She had everyone fawning over her and just wanting to be around her. Even Daniel's boyfriend, Ben, had come over a few times to spend time with the little girl. And of course Mia and Kimberly had FaceTimed nearly daily just to see Olivia. She had everyone wrapped around her little finger.

Since Olivia was born, Melissa had been feeling incredibly insecure about her body. She always felt beautiful when she was with Tom but she couldn't help but feel ugly right now. Especially with the scar that now ran across her lower belly. It had been a few months since she had been intimate with Tom. About two months before giving birth she was always feeling too tired or too sore to do anything, then since giving birth she has still recovering. But she also just didn't want Tom to see her fully nude. He had seen her in her bra and underwear but she had been wearing panties high enough to cover her scar and the small pouch that she still had. But now she felt ready. She needed him and she knew she had kept him waiting long enough.

Tom had the day off and Daniel was currently at school. They had the house to themselves, with the exception of Olivia who was currently napping in her room. Melissa walked into Tom's office where he was answering some emails. "Tom?" she said quietly when she walked in.

"Hi darling," he smiled. "I'm just finishing up this last email and then I'll be done."

"Can I come sit with you until you finish?"

"Of course," he said as he pushed his seat back to allow her room to sit. She walked up to him and sat down on his lap and cuddled against his chest. He placed a kiss on her head before finishing up the last email he had to answer. "All done. Is Olivia still asleep?" She nodded against his chest. "What do you wanna do in the meantime?"

"I think I'm ready," she whispered.

"What was that?"

"I'm ready," she said a little louder.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I need you."

She grabbed the baby monitor that she had set on his desk before he lifted her up and carried her to their bedroom. He set her down on the ground and took the monitor from her and placed it on their night stand.

She started to reach for the strap of dress only for Tom to grab her wrist, stopping her movements. "Let me my love." She smiled as he turned her around and started to slowly slip off the strap and placed a soft kiss to her shoulder. He turned her back around to face him. He finished pulling her dress off of her and unclasped her bra before quickly attaching his lips to her. He moved his hands to her thighs and lifted her up. She quickly wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried her to the bed.

He laid her down gently, his lips still attached to her. He moved his hand to the top of her panties and she suddenly pulled away from him. "What's wrong love? Did I hurt you?"

"No I just- I don't want you to see- It's ugly," she sighed.

"Sweetheart look at me," he said as he cupped her cheeks in his hand. "Nothing about you is ugly. This right here," he said pointing to scar. "It is beautiful. It brought our daughter into this world. I don't want you to ever feel embarrassed by it. I love you Melissa," he placed a loving kiss to her lips. "If you're not ready we don't have to do this right now. We can wait as long as you need."

She leaned forward to kiss him again, "I want to." She pulled his body down to hers and moaned against his lips. "I've missed you."

"Me too love. Now let me take care of you." Tom took some time rearranging the pillows around their bed trying to make sure Melissa was comfortable. "Are you okay my darling?"

"I'm perfect," she smiled.

Tom finally pulled her panties down and moved to place a gentle kiss on her scar making her smile. He slowly moved his hands down to her wet folds. His eyes stayed locked on hers as he started making soft circles on her clit. He moved his tongue through her lips, earning a loud moan from her making him smile against her. He let his tongue massage her swollen clit, slowly bringing her to orgasm.

After letting her come back down he got off the bed and quickly undressed. He got back on the bed and crawled up her body. He rubbed his tip over her clit before positioning himself at her entrance. He gently pushed in and she groaned at the stretch she hadn't felt in months.

"My god," he groaned. "You feel incredible. I've missed you so much."

"I missed you too mi amor."

He kept his thrusts slow. She moved her legs to wrap around his waist, allowing him to go deeper. "I love you so much Melissa. You are the love of my life."

"I love you too Tom. So, so much."

He continued to thrust into her and felt her start tightening around him. He moved his hand between their body and started to rub her clit. "Fuck Tom! I'm cumming!"she screamed as she came around him.

"Shit," he groaned when he was overcome with his own orgasm and let himself spill into her.

He connected his lips to her's and gently pulled out of her. He rolled onto the bed and pulled her into his arms. "Rest my love," he said as he placed a kiss on her head and pulled the covers over their bodies. They both fell asleep until they heard the sound of a cry come from the baby monitor on their night stand.