Chapter 83

2027

It had been ten years. Ten years since the first day Tom walked into Floresita Panaderia. The day the Flores family changed forever. This was a big milestone in all their lives and they wanted to celebrate it. Tom and Melissa wanted to spend time with just their family. Daniel was now twenty-four years old, Mia was twenty-three, and Olivia was seven. Mia and Daniel were still living in Los Angeles and Mia's career had really skyrocketed. Sadly, this meant they didn't get to see their parents or sister that often. The only times they were ever really able to go to London was during the holidays or when they would take their summer family vacation. Their family had planned this in advanced so Tom and Mia could make sure they had no work lined up.

"Are you guys all ready to go?!" Melissa shouted.

"Yes!" Olivia shouted back.

"I can't believe you guys haven't taken her to Disneyland yet," Mia scoffed. "I mean she's already seven years old. You should've taken her years ago."

"Well we wanted to be able to go all together and you guys have been busy," Tom said.

"I know. I know," Mia sighed.

"Hey but at least we're going now and we're going to have blast. Isn't that right my sweet girl?" Daniel said as he gave Olivia a pat on the head.

"Yes! I'm so excited!"

Olivia had been wanting to go to Disneyland since she first found out about it from a friend from school. So for the past three years she had been begging her parents to take her. They had planned to take her for her fifth birthday but then Mia and Daniel couldn't make it and she really wanted her siblings to go with her. So after trying to figure out what they were going to do to celebrate their family anniversary, Olivia suggested they go to Paris. That way they could spend one week exploring Paris and the other week going to Disneyland.

They decided to spend the first week at Disneyland. Olivia convinced them that she wouldn't be able to enjoy Paris knowing Disneyland was right there waiting for her. She had been the only who hadn't gone to Disneyland yet so they wanted to make sure she had the best experience. They booked a huge suite at one of their hotels and made sure to get a personal tour guide for their entire stay.

"So where do you want to go first Livi?" Mia asked.

"Avengers Campus!"

"Why am I not surprised?" Melissa chuckled. Ever since they showed her all the Marvel movies she had been absolutely obsessed. She had seen every single movie and every single show and begged her parents to get her every piece of merchandise she could find.

"It's what I'm most excited for so I want to do it first!" Olivia reasoned.

"Well what are we waiting for?" Daniel exclaimed. "We got some superheroes to see!" he grabbed Olivia's hand and started speed walking towards Avengers Campus.

They started off by going on all the rides and their favorite had to be Web Slingers. They were sure to let Tom Holland know how much they loved it. Once they were done with all the rides there, they took a small break to try some of the food and drinks that the land had to offer and they were all so delicious.

As soon as they finished eating, a line began to form near them and they assumed that a character probably showed up. Their tour guide led them to go see who was there and to their surprise it was Loki. When they went to Disneyland in Los Angeles they had also run into Loki so they were happy that it happened again. Unlike Mia and Daniel, Olivia's favorite character was Loki, which Tom was incredibly happy about. He was always so proud to show her the work he had done with Marvel and it quickly became one of their main ways to bond.

When it was their turn to take a picture the actor playing Loki looked very surprised to see who was approaching him. He quickly recovered and tried to stay in character. Olivia was old enough to know that this wasn't the real Loki but she knew to play along for the sake of the children around her.

"Hi Loki!" she greeted as her family went on either side of them to get ready for the picture. "You're my favorite superhero!"

"Well I don't know if most would consider me a superhero but thank you. I'm sure your dad is probably also happy to hear that," he smirked towards Tom who just smiled.

"Well he's definitely not a villain! He's a victim and went through some really traumatic stuff!" Olivia said.

"Wow," Loki said stunned.

"Oh don't even get her started. She'll defend Loki with her life," Tom chuckled.

"Of course I will," Olivia smiled proudly.

"Well I'm going to need you to talk to my brother then. He could learn thing or two from you," Loki chuckled. They only talked for about a minute more since there was still a long line to meet him. They took a few pictures and then made their way to other parts of the park.

Since they had a whole week to spend at Disneyland, they would usually spend half their day at the park and the other half relaxing at their hotel. The rest of the week was incredible and better than Olivia could've dreamed. She was so glad they waited to go to Disneyland as a whole family because she didn't think she would have enjoyed it as much if her siblings weren't there with her.

The following week was going to be spent exploring Paris. Tom had gone a few times for work and took Melissa once before. Ever since Mia and Daniel sent them away on a vacation three years ago they had made sure to go away just the two of them at least once a year. They would also take at least one family vacation once a year as well.

The whole vacation was incredible. They of course went to a few of the tourist attractions but they also went to a few more local spots that Tom knew of from the times he had gone. Their last night was spent going to a special dinner. Tom had rented out a small restaurant for them to have privacy and alone time.

"I can't believe it's been ten years already," Melissa said. She had promised herself she wouldn't cry but she already felt her voice get shaky.

"I know. I feel like it was just yesterday that I walked into your bakery and saw the most beautiful woman in the world," Tom smiled.

"I still remember your reaction when you first found out about us," Mia chuckled. "You looked so surprised. It was hilarious."

"And now look at us. We even got a new member to our family," Daniel smiled at Olivia.

"This is the best family ever," Olivia shouted. She absolutely loved her family. Even though she didn't see them often, her siblings were her best friends and they talked on the phone almost everyday. She was also such a daddy's girl but she was by far the closest to her mom. Her family was perfect.