Chapter 63

August 2020

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" Mia shouted as she ran into the living room where her parents were laying on the couch watching a movie.

"Mia are you okay?" Tom sat up worried.

"What's going on?" Daniel ran in from the kitchen holding a bag of popcorn.

"Guess what movie they're making a sequel for and I got asked to be a part of!" All of them looked at her, waiting for her to just tell them. "Scream!"

"Oh my god! Are you fucking serious?!" Daniel exclaimed.

"Daniel Alejandro Hiddleston!" Melissa scolded her son.

"Sorry mom," Daniel winced.

Melissa turned back to her daughter, "Mia that's incredible! I'm so proud of you!"

"Thanks mom," Mia smiled.

"That's so awesome! That's one of my favorite movies!" Daniel said.

"I know! I'm so excited!"

"Congratulations my darling," Tom said. "When do you start filming? I know studios are making plans to start going back to sets next month."

"Filming starts at the end of next month in North Carolina."

"Next month? Sweetheart I don't think you'll be able to take it," Melissa said sadly.

"What? Why?"

"Mia the baby will only be about a month at that point. I can't be traveling with them when they're that young. And Tom will be back on set doing Loki next month. There's no one to take you and you're still a minor so you can't go alone."

"But mom its Scream! Do you know how big of a deal that is? Can't we find someone to go with me? How about Tia Kim?"

"Mia I don't know about-"

"Please mom. Can we at least ask her? I don't want to just decline without at least trying first," Mia begged.

"Okay, okay. But you're going to ask. If you really want this, you need to ask her."

"Can I do it now? Dad can you drive me to their house?"

"You can ask her at dinner tonight."

"Perfect! Thank you mom!"

Later that day, Kimberly and Jorge had come over, bringing dinner with them. They all had weekly dinners, usually at the Hiddleston house, but they would take turns cooking. This was going to be the last one before Melissa's c-section that was scheduled for next week.

"Hello!" Kimberly shouted as she walked into her sister's home. Jorge following behind her.

"In the dining room!" Tom shouted back.

"Hey guys," Jorge greeted as he walked in with a pot of food.

"Hi Tio Jorge! Hi Tia Kim" Mia and Daniel both went to hug them.

"Hi mis amores," Kimberly greeted her niece and nephew. She turned to give Tom and Melissa a hug, "How's baby doing?"

"Baby is ready to come out. I thought my first two pregnancies were rough but this one is so much worse. I am so tired and my body hurts all over. But I'm just glad everything has gone well so far and the baby is healthy. That's all that matters. But I'm ready. We all are."

"Well I for one can't wait to meet them," Kimberly smiled.

"So what did you guys bring for dinner?" Melissa asked.