Chapter 12*

April 2017

When they arrived back at Melissa's apartment, it was pretty late. Daniel and Mia were already visibly tired. They all walked towards the door with Tom trailing behind them. The kids both walked in and said goodnight to Tom before going straight to their rooms.

"Do you wanna come in for a little while?" Melissa asked from their spot at the door.

Tom smiled, "Of course."

"Okay let me just go make sure they get to bed," she said as she walked into her apartment.

Tom went to sit on the couch and a few minutes later Melissa came back out. She sat next to him and curled into his chest. He wrapped his arm around her and pressed his lips to her head. "Did you really mean what you said? Am I really your favorite person in the world?" she grinned.

Tom lifted her onto his lap so they could look at each other. "I meant every word of it." Tom took a deep breath before continuing. "Melissa, I know we have only been officially together for a month now but I think I knew since the moment I laid eyes on you. I love you. I'm in love with you."

Melissa attached her lips to his before resting her forehead against his. "I love you too Tom." She wrapped her arms around him, pulling him in closer. "Can you stay tonight?" she whispered.

He pulled apart far enough to look into her eyes. "Are you sure?"

She nodded before placing her lips back on his. She felt him place his arms under her legs and start to stand up. He carried her bridal style to her room. He walked into her room and closed the door behind them. He gently placed her on the bed and she scooted up so her head was on the pillow.

He climbed on the bed and leaned down to kiss her. This kiss was different than their others. It was needier, hungrier. He broke the kiss and moved his hand to the bottom of her shirt. He looked at her for permission and she nodded at him, letting him know she wanted him to continue. He pulled her shirt off and slid her skirt off. He stood up to start undressing himself. When she saw that he was just in his boxers, she pulled him down to lay on the bed. She straddled his lap and kissed him.

She began crawling down his body. When she reached his boxers, she grabbed onto the waistband and pulled them down his legs, causing his already hard cock to slap against his abs. She froze, her eyes widening at the size of him. She wasn't sure how he would fit but she sure as hell was going to try.

"You like what you see love?" he smirked at her. All she did was nod before she licked the tip of him, collecting his precum in her mouth. She placed kisses down the side of his shaft. She slowly took his cock into her mouth going as far down as she could, with her hands taking what she couldn't fit. She started slowly bobbing her head up and down. "Fuck that feels so good," he moaned. She began to move her head faster while sucking in her cheeks to add more pleasure for him. She felt him start to tense up and throb in her mouth signaling that he was close. "I'm not gonna last much longer if you keep going like that." She smirked at him but didn't stop. Soon she felt his cum fill her mouth and quickly swallowed it all.

He quickly flipped them over and she moved to unclasp her bra as he pulled down her underwear. He groaned at the sight of her bare body in front of him. "So beautiful," he said before he placed his mouth on her hardening nipple.

He started moving down her body, kissing her inner thighs, soft moans leaving her mouth. He finally reached the place she wanted him most and gasped as his mouthed kissed her clit. He began sucking on it, causing her back to arch off the bed. "Oh fuck," she moaned. He smirked as he brought a finger to her folds and slowly pushed it in to her. He slowly started to pump into her before adding two more fingers. Her moans got louder as he curled his fingers and picked up the pace. He continued to harshly suck on her clit and quickly pump his fingers into her. She couldn't hold the knot in her stomach anymore. "Oh my god Tom!" He continued to lick up her folds, sucking up her juices as she came down from her high.

He moved back up her body and began kissing her neck. "Please Tom," she moaned. He placed a gentle kiss on her lips before reaching over for the condom she had placed on her bedside table. He rolled it on his cock and lined himself up at her entrance. He slowly pushed his way in, groaning at the sensation. "Fuck, you're so big," she moaned. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head when he finally bottomed out.

"Fuck, you feel incredible," he groaned. She moaned at his words and gave him permission to start moving. His thrusts were slow and deep, hitting her g-spot every time. She wrapped her legs around his waist as she cupped his cheeks to bring him into a passionate kiss.

Nothing compared to the feeling of being this close and intimate with each other. Every part of their body touching each other. Their mouths and hands exploring each other, there was nothing like it. Melissa didn't know why she was getting emotional but eventually she felt the tears start forming in her eyes.

Tom stilled at the sound of her sniffles. "Darling are you okay? Am I hurting you?"

Melissa let out a giggle at how silly she was feeling. "No. I don't know why I'm getting so emotional. I just love you so much. I didn't think I would ever find love again but here I am with the most wonderful man in the world and he loves me too."

"I love you so much darling. More than words could ever express," he said, moving his hand to wipe the tears of her face.

"I also can't believe I have this super sexy man on top of me right now," she smirked. He chuckled before leaning down and crashing their lips together. His thrusts got harsher, making them both moan louder. Melissa had to remind herself to not be too loud and wake the kids but she was really struggling. "Yes! Oh my god!" she screamed through gritted teeth.

He felt her start to clench around his cock, She wrapped her arms around his neck, gripping onto his hair. After a few more thrusts, she came undone and moaned out his name as her orgasm washed over her. "Fuck baby I'm cumming! Shit!" he said as he released inside the condom. The grunts coming out of his mouth as he did, were music to her ears. He softly thrusted a few more times to ride out their high before gently pulling out. He placed a kiss on her lips before getting out of bed and heading towards the bathroom. He came back with a damp towel and cleaned her up gently. Once he was done, he crawled back into bed and pulled her into his chest. "I love you so much Melissa."

"I love you too Tom," she said before kissing him once more as they both fell into a deep sleep.