Chapter 19*

September 2017

As soon as they got back from Hawaii, Tom moved into the Flores apartment. When Melissa talked to Daniel and Mia about it, they instantly agreed. They met Tom close to six months ago and they had really grown to love him. They knew not to get ahead of themselves but they hoped that one day he'd become their stepfather. They always wanted to have a typical family, with a mother and father, maybe now was finally their chance.

Melissa didn't have to be at work until the afternoon so Tom made sure to turn off her alarm and let her sleep. It was the kids first day back at school after summer vacation so Tom woke up early to make them breakfast. They were good about getting up and getting ready on time. Soon they came down and were surprised to see Tom cooking for them.

"Good morning," Mia said as she walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning Mia! Where's your brother? I made breakfast."

"I'm here. Good morning," Daniel said as he walked out still looking half asleep.

"Eat up. I made pancakes."

"Thanks Tom," they smiled.

The three of them ate breakfast together and they talked about school. Mia was going to eighth grade and Daniel was starting high school.

"Mom isn't up yet, we're gonna be late."

"Let's just let her sleep. I'll take you guys."

"Are you sure? We don't wanna be a bother."

"You guys could never bother me. I'll text her to let her know in case she wakes up. Let's get going." Tom dropped them both off at their schools and told them he'd pick them up when they got out.

When he got back home, he was surprised to not see Melissa up and drinking her morning coffee. He walked into their shared bedroom and his jaw dropped at the sight of her. She was laying in bed, fully naked. She smirked at Tom's reaction. "See something you like?"

"More than one thing." He quickly moved to the bed and settled himself between her legs. He wasted no time in attaching his mouth to her cunt.

"Oh my god," she moaned. He continued to suck on her clit as he moved his fingers to her entrance. He curled his fingers as he began to pump them in faster. Her back arched off the bed as she came, moaning his name. He crawled up her body and brought her into a passionate kiss. She moaned at the taste of herself. He moved his mouth to her neck, leaving opened mouth kisses like he knew she liked. "Fuck me Tom," she whispered.

He smirked before standing up to undress himself. He moved back on top of her and reattached his mouth to hers. "Please fuck me already," she said in between kisses.

"I can't hear you darling," he smirked as he moved his mouth to her neck.

"Just fuck me already daddy." Her eyes widened at her lust filled words. She had never said anything like that in bed before and she felt so embarrassed.

Tom on the other hand groaned at her words and did exactly as she asked. He pushed into her and they both groaned as he bottomed out. "Call me that again," he moaned as he stilled inside her.

She looked at him shock but smirked when she saw the hungry look in his eyes. "I want you to fuck me hard daddy." He took it as permission to start moving. He wasted no time and stated pounding into her. "Oh shit," she moaned as her eyes rolled back. It didn't take long for them to both feel their orgasms approach. "Yes! Oh god!" she came loudly, feeling free to make as much noise as she wanted since the kids weren't home.

"Shit," he moaned, about to pull out. She wrapped her legs around his waist to stop him. He looked at her shocked. They always either used a condom or he'd make sure to pull out. "A-are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm on the pill and I want you to fill me with your cum daddy," she moaned.

"Fuck," he groaned. He continued his thrusts until he reached his high. "Fucking hell," he moaned as he coated her walls with his cum. He slowed his thrusts before slowly pulling out.

He rolled to lay next to her and wrapped his arms around her to pull her closer. She looked up at him and moved her hand to caress his cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too," he smiled before moving his lips to hers.

"Thank you for taking the kids to school. You could've just waken me up."

"Darling, I know it's not official but I like to think that I'm a part of this family now. That means I'll do what I need to do to take care of them and you. I told them I'd pick them up too. Plus I had the day off and I wanted you to rest before work, which you should start getting ready for." He kissed her head before moving and helping her off the bed. Her legs wobbled as she stood up causing them both to chuckle. "Seems like I may have been a little too rough with you."

"It was worth it," she giggled.

"I'll go get your shower ready while you try and stand," he chuckled.

She eventually made it into the shower and was dropped off at work by Tom. Tom kept his word and picked up Daniel and Mia from school. He took them home to get their homework done before they had to go pick up Melissa from work. They had the idea to buy take out and go have dinner at the bakery once it was closed.

It was about 30 minutes passed closing time when they arrived at the bakery and Melissa was surprised to see the three of them walk in with bags of food in their hands. "Hi mom!" Daniel and Mia said as they walked in.

"Hi mis amores," she greeted the three of them.

"We brought dinner. We figured we could all eat here together."

"Thank you guys," she smiled. "Let me just finish up and I'll be right there." She finished the last of the cleaning and joined them at the table her and Tom always sat at. "How was your first day back at school?"

They spent the rest of their time there eating and talking about their days. Moments like this were their favorites. They all hoped that one day they could all be a real family.