Chapter 100

2044

October 2044. Melissa and Tom are celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary. It was a big moment for them and they knew they wanted a big celebration. They took a break from all the trips they had been taking so that they could have all their friends and family celebrate with them. They didn't want a ceremony or anything, just for people to come out and a have a good time, maybe even have their kids say a few words for them.

It was the day of the party and there were so many people in attendance. Melissa and Tom were waiting to make an entrance. They shared a deep kiss before they began to hear the DJ speak. They intertwined their hands with each other and smiled, "Everyone welcome Melissa and Tom Hiddleston!" Everyone cheered for them as they made their way over to the table that was set up for them in the front of the room.

The microphone was handed off to their oldest child first so he can say a few words, "Hello everyone, I am Danny. There is just so much you can say about those two. They truly are the best parents and grandparents that anyone could ever want. When Mia and I first met our dad I don't think either of us knew that their relationship would grow into what it is now. At the time, he said that he was excited to be in a relationship with someone who already had kids. Years later, when Mia was having her own child, he revealed to us that he was truly terrified. My sister and I were shocked to learn that because he fell into the role of a father instantly. My sisters and I have always raved about how in love he has always been with our mom but I think it is important to also brag about how much he's loved us. The amount of love we had growing up with them was beautiful. They are the most perfect couple, the most amazing parents, and the most wonderful grandparents. Thank you for all you've done for me, my sisters, my son, and my husband. I love you both so, so much." He passed the microphone over to Mia.

"Hello everyone, I am Mia. The third favorite child, because we all know that Bobbers and Hela take the first two spots." This earned a laugh from the crowd. "Being raised by an immigrant, single mother is truly something I am proud of. Danny, Olivia, and I have the best mother in the whole world. She is my hero and the person I aspire to be like everyday. When our dad came into our lives, I was excited about the prospect of maybe having a father figure in our lives. I know my mom had dated a little bit while we were growing up but it never got serious enough for us to meet anyone so when we met him I knew it was a big deal. Never in my life did I expect for him to actually become my dad. Him adopting Danny and I was easily the third happiest day of my life, after Selena being born and marrying Finn of course. Since then, they have been the best parents and an inspiration for me and my husband to be as amazing to each other and our children as they are. I love you both more than words can ever say." Mia finally passed the microphone over to Olivia.

"Hello everyone, I am Olivia. My experience with my parents was little different than my siblings. I was lucky enough to have both of them my entire life. And that's not to say that they treated me any better than my siblings. I know I am technically only their half-sister but they are my best friends. Our parents treated us all equally and loved us all so much. I love hearing all the stories my brother and sister tell from before I was born. Hearing how our parents fell in love is always my favorite story. It's such an unexpected romance but one that everyone can only wish to experience. I can only dream to find someone who loves me as much as they love each other. Thank you both for all you've done for me and my siblings. I know Danny and Mia have both said this already but you really are the best parents in the whole world. We are so lucky. I love you."

Melissa and Tom were both sobbing once their children finished. They brought them all in for a giant group hug as the crowd cheered. "You are all my whole world. I love you all so, so much." Tom said.

"We love you too," they replied. They all stayed this way for a few more seconds before they separated. Melissa and Tom had wrote each other letters to read in private, not really wanting to make speeches since they knew they'd be too emotional.

They continued on with the party making their way around to greet all their guests. They were so happy to be able to see most of their friends again. A lot of them were in their fifties to seventies now so they didn't really see each other all that often but when they did, it was like no time at all had passed. Melissa and Tom felt so much love in the room, from all their friends and family.

They couldn't believe all that had happened in the years since they met. They had started off with Melissa working in a bakery that Tom happened to walk into. Melissa not having any idea who he was. They they started dating, moved in together, got married, Tom adopted Daniel and Mia, and they had Olivia. Now Daniel had a fifteen year old daughter with his husband and had started his own security company for celebrities, him of course still working with his sister. Mia had a fifteen year old son with her husband and was one of the most well known actress in the world. Olivia was twenty-four years old and was still living in New York and was a huge Broadway star. Melissa and Tom were both still traveling the world and just enjoying their life together. They didn't think they could be anymore in love but each day proved them wrong. Who knew that Tom walking into a random bakery would lead them to where they were now. Deeply and madly in love.

***

Melissa Hiddleston posted a photo

melhiddleston 25 years is just the beginningtagged: @twhiddleston

tagged: @twhiddleston

***

Tom Hiddleston posted a photo

twhiddleston 25 years of calling you my wife hasn't been enoughtagged: @melhiddleston

tagged: @melhiddleston