Chapter 31

April 2018

The next day they were up early. Tom had a whole glam and style team go to their hotel room to help them all get ready. This was a big night for them. Not only was this the premiere of one of the biggest movies ever, they were all coming out as a family. They had managed to keep their relationship a secret for a whole year. But now they were engaged and they knew the fans and press would go wild. The only people who knew about the engagement were their families. They were already expecting their friends to go crazy with the news.

On the way to the premiere, the car was filled with different emotions. Tom couldn't wait to see his friends again and to finally get to watch the movie, Daniel and Mia were both so excited to go to a Marvel premiere, but Melissa was extremely nervous.

"Darling are you okay?" Tom asked once he noticed that she wasn't as excited as the rest of them.

"Yeah I'm uh- I'm okay."

"Mel I know when you're lying." He grabbed her hands. "Now will you please tell me what's wrong?"

"I guess I'm just scared that they won't like us," she said sadly.

"Of course they will. Any true fans of mine will love anyone I have chosen to love. Please don't worry about it too much. I want us all to have a good time. And everyone is so excited to see you all again."

Melissa nodded and gave him her best smile. She relaxed a little bit but she still had that worry in the back of her mind. But he was right, she wanted to enjoy herself as much as she could.

When they arrived at the Dolby Theatre, screams were all they heard. Tom gave them all a reassuring smile before the door opened. Tom stepped out first and the screams got even louder. No one expected Tom to turn around but once a woman was seen getting out, the screams and cameras flashes got even louder. Once Melissa was out of the car, Tom reached back in to help Mia and Daniel out causing a lot of confusion. When they were all ready to start walking, Tom interlocked his fingers in Melissa's and started walking. Daniel and Mia walked behind them with his publicist and security.

As soon as they reached the press line, Tom heard his name being called from everywhere. He saw a familiar face and decided to go there for their first interview. "Tom it's good to see you man! Congrats on the movie!"

"Thank you so much," Tom smiled.

"So I want to hear all about the movie and all that fun stuff but you know I have to ask, who are these beautiful people with you?"

"Well we knew this question would come up sooner or later," Tom chuckled. "This is Melissa, Mia, and Daniel."

"And how do you know them?" The interviewer asked curiously. His eyes widened when he looked down at the glimmer coming from Melissa's hand. "Oh my god. Is that what I think it is?" he pointed to the ring on her finger.

"Yes. Yes it is," he blushed. "This is my fiancée."

"Oh wow I did not expect that at all. I didn't even know you were dating anyone, let alone engaged. So is it safe to assume that these are your children?" The interviews asked Melissa.

"Yes they are," she smiled proudly.

"So tell me how and when did you guys meet?" They told him a condensed version of their relationship. Most of the interviews they stopped for went exactly like this. Everyone was surprised to find out that Tom was now engaged.

Once they were done with interviews they were finally able to go inside where the rest of their friends were. All their heads turned when they heard a loud shriek. They saw Elizabeth running towards them as best as she could in her heels and dress. "Oh my god! Please tell me it's true!" she said before grabbing Melissa's hand. She let out another loud shriek as she hugged Tom and Melissa. "I'm so happy for your guys!"

"What the hell is going on?" Hemsworth asked confused.

"Didn't you guys hear?" Elizabeth asked. "Everyone outside is talking about it!"

Elizabeth looked over at the couple and they both smiled before Melissa held out her hand. "We're engaged!"

"What the fuck?!" Holland exclaimed.

"Thomas Stanley Holland!" Melissa scolded him.

"Sorry mum," he gulped. He turned to the kids, "Damn she's scary when she does that." They nodded in agreement and chuckled at his scared reaction.

"How come we didn't hear about this sooner!" Sebastian said.

"We wanted to tell you guys in person."

"This is the best news ever!" Scarlett shouted.

"Well I am extremely happy for you both," Robert approached them with open arms and brought them into a hug. They got congratulations and hugs from the rest of the cast.

Soon they were called to go watch the movie. It was absolutely incredible. Melissa and Mia cried for most of it. They couldn't help but feel attached to the characters so seeing them go was absolutely heartbreaking.

When they walked out of the theatre, she was holding on so tightly to Tom. "I- I can't believe you died! Like you're dead! He said no resurrections! And you guys all dusted! Tommy! Lizzie! Seb! Mackie! What the hell!"

"Would it make you feel better if we go party?" Hemsworth said.

"Maybe a little. But what about the kids?"

"They can come too! We gotta celebrate the movie and your engagement!"

"And you guys need to prepare for the tons of articles that will be coming out about you guys tomorrow."

"In that case yes! I need to get drunk after that roller coaster of emotions I've just been put through."

***

Tom Hiddleston posted a photo

twhiddleston Go watch Avengers: Infinity War in theaters everywhere on April 27!

username I can't wait to watch this!

username if loki dies I'm dying with him

username I heard he brought a date with him!
username I heard there was two kids with them too!
username I also heard she was wearing an engagement ring!
username oh my god! I need to know if all this is true!