Chapter 29*

March 2018

Today was the day. Today was Tom and Melissa's first anniversary. The day Tom would ask Melissa to be his wife.

Melissa took the day off work to spend time with Tom. They had until around 3 pm to be alone, until they picked up Daniel and Mia from school. He wanted to propose before the kids got home, so it could be a moment between the two of them. Then they would just celebrate all together at night. The kids had offered to cook dinner for them as their gift.

Tom had woken up early to get the kids to school on time. When he got back home, Melissa was still sound asleep in bed. He undressed himself, leaving him in just his boxers, and got back in bed.

Melissa felt the bed dip and immediately cuddled in to Tom's chest. He wrapped his arms around her and pressed his lips against her head. She finally moved her head to look up at him and smiled. "Happy anniversary mi amor."

He placed a gentle kiss on her lips. "Happy anniversary my love." He continued to look at her, running his thumb over her cheek. He couldn't help but just admire her.

"What?" she giggled.

"You're so beautiful." She blushed at his words. He had planned to decorate their backyard while she was in the shower and make it look beautiful for her but that didn't feel right anymore. This moment right here felt perfect. Just the two of them, nothing over the top. Just Tom and Melissa. "I love you so much Melissa. I didn't think I could ever love someone as much as I love you. Or fall in love as quickly as I have with you. You are the best thing to ever happen to me. You and those beautiful kids are my entire world." He reached back and opened the drawer of his nightstand.

When Melissa saw what was in his hand, she let out a loud gasp. "Oh my god."

"I know it's quick but everything about our relationship has moved fast. I knew from the moment I first laid eyes on you that I wanted you in my life forever. I am so in love with you Melissa. Will you please do me the honors of marrying me?"

Melissa had tears streaming down her cheeks. "Yes," she said softly between her sobs. She grabbed his cheeks in her hands and kissed him deeply. "Of course I'll marry you!" she shouted.

Tom grabbed her hands from his cheeks and placed a kiss on them. He pulled the ring out of the box and slid it on her finger. "I love you."

"I love you too." She attached her lips back to his. Their kisses were slow and full of love.

Without breaking the kiss, she moved her body so that she was straddling his waist. They both sat up and she pulled off her night gown, leaving her completely bare. Tom waisted no time in attaching his mouth to her hardened nipples. Melissa threw her head back at the sensation. Tom wrapped his arms tightly around her and flipped them over.

He crawled down her body and threw her legs over his shoulders. He wrapped his arms around her legs and placed his hands on her stomach. He quickly attached his mouth to her clit and began to eat her up. His fingers eventually made their way inside her, causing a loud moan to escape her lips. He continued to pump into her while he sucked on her clit. "Oh shit! Don't stop! I'm almost there!" she moaned. A few more pumps and sucks and she came into his mouth. His tongue worked between her folds to collect all her juices. Once she recovered form her intense orgasm he made his way back up her body and kissed her deeply. She moaned at the taste of herself on his lips.

He made quick work at taking off his boxers. He stroked himself a few times before lining himself up at her entrance. In one swift thrust, he pushed himself inside her, making them both moan loudly. His thrusts were slow, wanting to really savor this moment with her. He looked into her eyes and placed a gentle kiss on her lips, "I love you so much Mel."