Chapter 93

2037

Olivia had always grown up with a large following on social media. Her parents made her wait until she was at least twelve to make her own accounts since they knew she would attract a lot of attention. They were right of course. With her last name being Hiddleston people figured they could get more insight into her family if they followed her. She had been doing musicals on West End for about two years now so her following increased even more. She knew a lot of people followed her for her dad and sister so when she was with them she occasionally liked to post stories or livestreams so people could get a closer look at her family's life. Her family was her favorite thing in the world and she wanted people to know why.

Tom had just come back yesterday from filming in America for two months so they had all planned to just stay home and relax together. Olivia figured now would be the perfect time for a livestream. What better way to get a look into the Hiddleston family than when they are at home away from the glamorous Hollywood life doing absolutely nothing.

"Hello loves! So today is a pretty quiet day at the Hiddleston household. Dad just got home from America yesterday after being away for two months so we're just here spending the day at home. We have absolutely no plans for the day so if you guys have any ideas of what we should do today, let me know in the comments! For now, let's go see what my parents are up to." She walked downstairs to see what her parents were doing and she wasn't even surprised that she caught them making out. "Eww! Get a room!"

Melissa and Tom separated and quickly noticed her recording, "Olivia Maria Hiddleston why the hell are you recording us?!" Melissa scoffed.

"Well I was doing a livestream since we're not doing anything today. The fans want to see our family in it's natural habitat. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you're eating each other's faces off down here since I have to see this all the time," Olivia chuckled. "Anyways, say hi to the fans!" Melissa and Tom just waved at the phone. "So let's see if they have any suggestions for what we should do today." Olivia scrolled through the comments and finally found one that seemed interesting. "Oh this could be fun! Someone suggested we react to each other's Instagram posts! Mum, dad are you down?"

They both knew Olivia was going to force them to do it anyways so they reluctantly agreed. The three of them scrolled through their own profiles and began to pick pictures that they could react to. Tom suggested they connect one of their phones to the television so it would be easier to look at the photos and show them on the livestream. "Okay let's start with you mum."

***

Melissa Hiddleston posted a photo

melhiddleston my beautiful, beautiful mantagged: @twhiddleston

tagged: @twhiddleston

***

Olivia made gagging noises as Tom sat there smirking. "Ugh of course you chose this one mum," Olivia rolled her eyes.

"Well what do you expect when your dad looks like a god. No wonder he got cast to play one on the big screen. I'm sure the fans would agree with me," Melissa said as she quickly pecked Tom's lips. Tom just smirked as he pulled her closer into his chest.