Chapter 84

2028

Olivia knew from a young age that her family was famous. She knew that her dad and sister were both huge actors. She had even seen almost of their projects. She had of course seen all of the Marvel movies, her dad's being her favorite. She had also seen a few of her sister's work but her all time favorite was Wednesday. Living as a celebrity in London was very mellow. When Olivia was out with Tom no one ever really surrounded them and paparazzi never really followed them. There would occasionally be a fan that would ask for a picture or autograph but it was never anything crazy.

Olivia had never been to Los Angeles but that was about to change. Mia and Daniel had been wanting their family to go visit them in their Los Angeles home since they moved but there was always something going on and they never really had the time. Their family always took a family trip every summer and this summer they decided to go to Hawaii. Unfortunately there was no direct flights from London to Hawaii so they had to stop somewhere in the United States. When Olivia found out, she begged her parents to make the stop be in Los Angeles. So they decided to spend a week in Los Angeles with Mia and Daniel and then they'd all fly out to Hawaii for another two weeks.

Melissa, Tom, and Olivia were on their way to Mia and Daniel's house from the airport. Olivia was so excited to be in Los Angeles for the first time. Her excitement only grew as they were driven through the city. She knew that her mom, aunt, and siblings had grown up there and she really wanted to explore all of it.

Mia and Daniel both ran to the door when they heard the loud knocks coming from it. Their faces lit up when they came face to face with their family.

"Mia! Danny!" Olivia shouted as she ran into her siblings arms.

"Hi Livi!" Mia smiled as she held her sister in her arms alongside her brother.

"Hi my sweet girl," Daniel said.

Once they pulled apart, Mia and Daniel moved to greet their parents. "I can't believe you guys are finally visiting us after five years!"

"Well your dad has come a few times," Melissa replied.

"Yeah but that's only cause he had to work and we offered him to stay with us," Mia scoffed.

"You guys know why we haven't brought her," Tom whispered to their two older children. Melissa took this as her cue to take Olivia further into the house to go get her settled in. The truth was that Tom and Melissa were terrified of having Olivia in Los Angeles. They knew how wild paparazzi and fans could be in Los Angeles compared to in London. Tom's fans were intense at times and now they had Mia's fans to worry about too and they weren't sure they wanted Olivia around that.

"We know but you guys are here now so let's just enjoy it," Daniel said.

"We'll just try to avoid any overly populated areas," Mia tried to reassure them. She knew that as she became more famous, the more fans she gained. And they were definitely bound to attract even more of a crowd if they were strolling around with their internationally famous father.

They had their whole week planned. Olivia had requested a bunch of typical tourist locations but they knew there was a few they really couldn't go to all together. They agreed to do a few things she wanted to do but for the most part they would be taking her mostly to their favorite places, including places Melissa and Kimberly used to go to with their parents.

They had spent most of the week going all over the city. They went to different restaurants, to the beach, hiking, shopping, and of course a few tourist locations. Olivia had been begging to be taken to the Santa Monica Pier. She had seen it on a show and knew she needed to visit it while she was in Los Angeles. Tom and Melissa were reluctant, knowing how overcrowded it was. They eventually gave in but made sure to take precautions. They were of course going to cover up as much as they could in the Los Angles summer heat and they were also going to have extra security around them. They would also be in disguise as to not draw too much attention to them.

"Okay Olivia I need you to stay in between your dad and brother at all times. Don't let go of their hands okay?" Melissa said worriedly as they got out of the car.

"Okay mum," she said oblivious to their worries. They hadn't really explained to her their concerns, hoping that they could just avoid it the whole time they were there. They were leaving in two days and hadn't had any major encounters and they were praying that it stayed that way.

They spent about two hours walking through and getting on a few rides without any issues. They were glad that they brought Olivia here because she was so happy. That was until they heard a loud gasp.

"Oh my god! Tom Hiddleston!"

"And Mia Hiddleston!"

"Oh shit it's their whole family!"

Before they could react there was a whole crowd of fans surrounding them. It didn't take long for paparazzi to eventually arrive. It seemed they had already known the Hiddleston's were in the area because they arrived quickly. Everything happened so fast and Olivia was panicking.

"Daddy what's happening?" she said, fearing lacing her voice.

"It's okay my darling. It's just a few fans. I need you to stay close to me and your brother okay?"

The crowd got more intense. Camera shutters and fans screaming for pictures and autographs were all that were heard. The security guards that were with them did their best to lead them out of there quickly but it was taking longer than they thought.

"Daddy I'm scared," Olivia cried out.

Tom moved quickly and picked up his eight year old daughter. "Keep your head down sweetheart," he told her, making her hide her face in his neck. He turned to one of the security guards, "Get us out of here now."

"Everyone make way!" One of them shouted. When everyone saw Olivia in his arms and saw her body shaking, they started to settle down. They were eventually able to get back to their car and started driving away.

It took a few minutes for Olivia to calm down and stop crying. "I'm so sorry my angel," Tom said as he held her in his arms. When they had tried to sit her in her own seat, she tightened her hold on Tom, not wanting to let go. Tom knew it wasn't the safest idea to have her on his lap in a moving car but his daughter needed comfort and he was going to give it to her. "We're safe now."

"I was so scared daddy," she sniffled.

"I know sweetheart. We all were."

"Olivia this is why we had been avoiding bringing you here. We know how crazy it is compared to London and we wanted to keep you safe. Your dad and sister are very famous and sometimes fans can go a little overboard," Melissa explained.

"I'm sorry I wanted to come here," Olivia said sadly.

"No it's not your fault," said Tom. "We should be able to visit your brother and sister without worrying about what will happen but sadly that's not the case. Next time, we just need to be more careful about where we go."

"Livi how about when we get home we go put on our swimsuits and jump in the pool?" Daniel suggested.

"Yeah! We bought a bunch of new pool floaties that we haven't tried out yet. It can be like a mini pool party! How does that sound?" Mia said trying to cheer up her little sister.

"Can we make s'mores too?" she smirked.

"Anything you want my love," Tom said as he squeezed Olivia into his chest.