Part 90: 16 Years Later

Harry and the twins were 17, and had gone through so much. Them, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Neville Longbottom, Luna Lovegood and Ginny Weasley had defeated Voldemort for years, even before the huge war.

"Daisy! Stop blowing up my china!" Honey shouted, rushing to her eldest triplet. "And Andy, what have I told you about terrorizing your sister?"

If she thought that her twins were trouble makers, she was not prepared for the triplets.

"Sirius! Bring Teddy and Ginny with you! We can't be late!" Honey shouted.

Ginny Weasley fit in well with her family. Her three sons, three daughters, her brother and two adopted children.

Cole, Lime and Marvel had all grown to be successful young adults. Cole worked with Molly's second oldest son, Bill, in the ministry. However, he found more interest in Bill's brother, Charlie.

"Mum!" Bibi yelled. "Bas won't stop teasing me!"

"Bas, Bibi, get in here please! And you all better be wearing black!" Honey threatened, the recent deaths meant more funerals. More funerals she was not ready to attend.

The twins, still taking after Honey in looks, sulked into the dining room, dressed entirely in black.

"Bas, why are you teasing Bibi again?!" She asked, motioning for both to sit down.

"Cause she's head over heels for George Weasley!" He answered honestly.

"Quit being bitter!" Bibi smacked his arm. "Just because I found a significant other before you did doesn't mean you can make fun of me!"

"She's got a point, kiddo!" Sirius agreed, a baby in his arms as Ginny Weasley trailed behind him.

Bas growled as he stormed out.

"What happened to Draco? Wasn't he supposed to be here with Harry?" Lime asked, tying Terry's tie for him. "Wait, better question, where's Harry?"

The woman looked around. However, all she saw were her children. Copies of her, Sirius and Lily. No mini James.

"HARY JAMES POTTER, IF YOUR ASS IS NOT IN THIS KITCHEN IN TEN SECONDS YOU WONT BE GETTING MY COOKIE RECIPES!" Honey shouted at the top of her lungs.

"COMING!" He yelled back.

Two sets of feet in dress shoes clapped on the wooden floors of the hallway, quickly revealing Harry and Draco.

"Aunty Nini, I was just getting Draco to help me with my tie and shoes!" Harry exclaimed, but the pink tinge in his cheeks told Honey otherwise.

"And this help didn't happen to involve the exchange of, say, saliva, did it?" She murmured, adjusting the crooked tie around his neck.

"Hello, professor!" Draco greeted shyly.

"Afternoon, Draco!" She hugged him. "How's your mother?"

Draco cleared his throat, obviously having overheard her and Harry's exchange. "She's good. After the divorce, she bought a house in Liverpool and a dog."

Honey smiled, adjusting his black suit jacket.

"Dad's also happy. He bought a muggle car and a cat. He says he feels like a genius every time he sits down and the cat crawls on his lap." Draco laughed, taking a vacant seat at the huge table.

"I'm glad. Now, do you need anything before we sit down to eat?" Honey asked the group.

"No, ma'am!" The family called as one.

"Mum, where did Teddy's chair go?" Marvel asked, heeled shoes clicking on the polished wood.

"I don't know love. But, it's fine. He's going to sit with me anyways," Honey replied.