Part 38: Good? Evil? Mischief?

"Wait? What!" Honey shrieked, tears of joy springing to her ears.

"Is everything okay? Is everyone okay? Nobody's dead, right?" James asked, rushing to her side.

"Molly's pregnant!" She cried happily, hugging him tightly, jumping up and down.

"Oh, that's great!" Peter said, joining them.

"Since when?" Lily said eagerly.

"She just sent me the letter, and I'll be seeing her over Christmas break. So, then I'll be knowing. I'm good at this whole... medical thing on women. And sewing wounds, also cleaning them. Remmie knows this, doesn't he?" Honey said, sitting back down.

"Indeed. I have the scars to prove it, too," Remus agreed, pulling up his shirt to show them his stomach scars.

"You're welcome, sweetie. Anyone else?" Honey said, kicking her feet up confidently.

"I have one on my knee," James agreed, showing them his right knee.

"My ankle," Peter displayed.

"My, uh, what do you call this?" Sirius said, pointing at his inner elbow.

"Cubital fossa, chelidon, elbow pit, need I continue?" Honey said, flipping through a muggle psychology textbook with a bored expression.

"Thank you, and I've got one where she said," He agreed.

"Oh! I have one on my hip. But, I'm not showing it..." Lily said, holding her hand over her left hip.

"I also have one, but it's on the back of my neck," Alice said.

"How do you guys get hurt so often?" Lily asked.

"I'm a werewolf," Remus said, excusing himself before looking around in anticipation.

"She pushed me," James defended.

"I fell down the stairs," Peter said.

"I- uh..." Sirius scratched the back of his neck. "I may have fallen off the bed when she kicked me. It wasn't on purpose. Plus, it was mostly my fault."

"No, I kicked you! It's my fault, Star," Honey said, looking up for a moment before turning her attention back to the textbook. "Lily? Care to tell this... entertaining story?"

"Right well, I was taking a shower and slipped. My hip missed the tap, but I hit my hand. So, I got out of the shower and put on my clothing. However, I tripped and fell, hitting my hip on the door's lock," Lily said, her face turning pink.

"Honey, do you ever sew up your cuts?" Peter asked.

"Can't, I'm good with other people's blood, but not my own. Also, I don't like needles, so I just use butterfly bandages," Honey said, already becoming nauseous from the thought.

"Alright," Sirius said, standing from his chair.

"Nope," Honey said dashing up to his washroom.

"Shit," James, Sirius, and Lily said together.

Sirius dashed after her, James trailing right behind him. They found her throwing up in the toilet, her hair starting to fall into her face. Sirius quickly pulled back her hair, kneeling beside her.

"Thanks," She said, taking a sip of water from the cup that James offered her.

"What's up?" James asked.

"I'm just sick," She shrugged.

"Well, we all know that you're not pregnant," James said with a sly smirk.