The letters

This is going to detail what exactly Regulus wrote in his letters. The names will be bolded to ensure that you understand who the letter is written to. I hope you like it!

Sirius:

Dear Sirius,

I know that you probably hate me. But, don't. I did what I did for you. For everyone. I did it for a better, more peaceful life for those of you who lived. I need you to remember that. I want you to know that I will never truly be gone. I will live on if you remember me. Make sure to remember the best of me.
You know, the first time I realized that I would actually miss you was when you went to Hogwarts the first time. I realized then how bad life would be without you. It was awful. I know that life isn't ever going to be the same, and I know it will be hard. But I want you to go on. I want you to continue to love Honey as much as you do. I want you to live life to the absolute fullest, never leaving any doubt in your mind. I want you to think of what I did as a part of me that I couldn't change. I want you to remember it as a sacrifice for happiness.
Now, I know I'm dead, but make sure to hug everyone for me. Especially Honey, okay? She needs it just as much as you do, if not more. She feels so much, and it breaks her. She's more sensitive than you are, and I think you know that. She takes everything twice as hard. She loves twice as hard, too. That's the part you know more about.
Love,
Regulus.
P.S. I'm gay, Sirius. Just thought you should know. By the way, I already told Honey.

Mrs. Black:

Dear Mother,
I know I'm dead. But, you'll have to forgive me. It's not like I wanted to die.
But, there are some things I need to tell you. You were too hard on Sirius. All he wanted was your acception and approval, but you only gave him hatred. He hates you because of you. Nothing else.
Next, I'm gay, mother. I never had the courage to say anything while I was alive, so I'm saying it here. I also dated James Potter. And half of the gay dudes in Hogwarts. At the time of my death, I wasn't romantically involved.
Finally, I loved you. But I realize that was foolish. You never loved me. I was just a prized possession, wasn't I?
Goodbye Mother, Love,
Regulus.

Honey:

Dear Honey,
I loved you as a sister. I'm glad I was able to. I'm glad you were able to meet me. I'm glad I was able to learn to love you. I'm glad that I could trust you. I guess, what I'm trying to say is thank you. Thank you for being there. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for trusting me.
I know that my death has hurt you deeply. I know you care. Sometimes, I think it may be too much. I want you to know that I can't fathom the fact that I had to hurt you. I hate that I might have broken you and Sirius. What I need you to do for me is to hug him. Hug him really tight for me, okay? 
There's one more favour I need to ask from you. Could you make sure to help Sirius cope? By that, I mean can you be there for him? I mean, I know he will always be there for you, but he won't come to you. We both know that. It'll drive him mad if he doesn't have anyone to talk to, he'll become more closed off, more paranoid. Try and help him continue with life as he has it now.
Love,
Regulus.

James:

Dear James,
Hello, again. I know that we didn't end on the best of terms, but we were still friends. I know that I was the first guy you ever dated. And I'm glad we were able to share such intimacy and then continue to be friends. I'm sorry about what I said. I know it was wrong, but I was raised to be prideful and cocky.
I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry for dying. I'm sorry for everything I ever did to you. I know I can be dreadfully arrogant, but I learned it from the best. Or the worst, whichever. Honestly, I'm happy knowing that you, Honey and Sirius have each other.
James, help them. Help them the best you can. Give them hugs for me. Give them hope for a better world. Give them my apologies. I mean, I'm sure they already know how sorry I am, but just for peace of mind.
Thank you, love,
Regulus.

Sorry, this was a heart-breaking last few chapters! I know that I haven't exactly been the kindest with the whole life/death thing. 

Currently, it is only February. I know everything happened rather quickly. Sorry!

See you next chapter!