Parylt 56: Crazy

"It's Peter," Sebastian whispered.

"I know, but we don't have proof," Honey replied, looking nervously around the small room.

"But Honey! He could be dangerous. Someone could die!" Sebastian whispered furiously.

"Seb, if we do say something, it'll make everyone suspicious of each other!" Honey said, fiddling with her silver necklace.

"But people could die!" Sebastian said a little too loudly.

Honey's neck whipped around, making sure that nobody heard. When nobody came to check on them, she figured it was safe to take her hand away from her brother's mouth.

"We have no proof. I'll talk to him when we get back to school, but for now, we can't say anything," Honey warned.

"Fine," Sebastian sighed.

"Love? Is everything alright?" Sirius asked, walking up to the guest room.

"Yeah," Honey smiled, walking over to him.

"Okay, well, do you want to come watch a movie with me?" Sirius asked, taking her hand.

"Always," Honey said, walking beside Sirius to the movie room.

"Hey, Bastian," Remus smiled, entering their room. "How's it going?"

"Fine. Shall we be off?" Sebastian replied. "Your mum is expecting us."

"Yeah, I told her we'd be back around this time today. Shall we go say our goodbyes?" Remus asked, moving to leave.

"Rem?" Sebastian asked, catching his wrist.

"What's up?" Remus asked, turning back to face him.

"I'm scared. What if there's a war?" Sebastian said, fiddling with a braided silver bracelet on his wrist.

"If there is, we'll work together to beat whoever is trying to kill us," Remus said calmly, tilting Sebastian's chin to look down at him. "I will stand by you. I'll be there to help you."

"And I, you," Sebastian hugged Remus. "Sorry, I was just worried and thinking. Anxiety isn't fun. It runs in the family. So does depression, and panic attacks."

Remus was faintly surprised at this, but managed to control the clawing in his stomach. He knew that Honey had all of those, he had even taken her to get tested for them. If Sebastian had them too, he knew that he had to learn. He had to learn more about how to help him, care for him, understand him.

"In case you were wondering, I do have them. It's not fun. And I know Honey does, too. Pa did, Ma did, Grannie did, Gramps did. Everyone I can think of in my family," Sebastian said. "And I know how to control it, I also know how to take care of it. All you need to do is stand by me."

Remus pulled Sebastian into a tighter hug, feeling a rush of tears spring to his eyes. His throat tightened as he thought of how much his boyfriend had gone through. His head filled with pressure from worrying too much.

"James!" Honey cried, leaping at him.

She got a hold on his back, trying to claw something out of his hands. James tried to throw her off, but he was losing the battle. She was too strong for him. And she had a great grip.

"Give it back!" She cried, tugging handfuls of his hair. "Give it back now!"

"No!" James shook around, trying his hardest to get her off. "Get off!"

"Honey!" Sirius yelled. "Get off of him!"

"No!" She screamed. "He has to give it back!"

"James and Honey! What is going on here?!" Euphemia asked.