Part 42: Dumb

"Hello, Professor Dumbledore," Sebastian smiled.

"Hello, Professor Dumbledore," Honey said.

"Hello, Miss and Mr. Goldman. Do either of you know why I called you into my office today?" The white-haired, long-bearded, bespectacled man.

"No, sir," Honey said.

"Well, you are both Gryffindor, and you are twins. I know that you don't know anything about each other," Dumbledore smiled. "So, I have given you both the day off from classes."

"WHAT?!" Honey cried.

"No classes today, Miss Goldman," Dumbledore said calmly.

"B-but NEWTS are next year, and I only just passed my OWL's, but they were difficult-" Honey yammered.

"Honey," Sebastian said. "Everyone knows you did great. You got all O's, except for Divination in which you got an E. It was great."

"I would rather have gotten all O's," Honey sighed.

"Miss Goldman, you got one of the highest scores in Hogwarts history," Dumbledore assured her.

The blonde girl blushed. "Thank you, sir."

"Now, children; run along," Dumbledore said, shooing them away with his hands.

Honey stood up with Sebastian, shock clear on her face. She stumbled out of the office, leading the way back to their common room.

"I thought I was in trouble. But that would hardly make sense. I haven't played any pranks this semester... yet... and I haven't done anything dumb," Honey said. "Yet."

"I thought I was in trouble, too. Although, I had no idea what for," Sebastian agreed.

"You've only been here for five days," Honey said.

"I don't think I could've gotten any trouble done," Sebastian nodded.

"I managed to do it," Honey grinned.

"Yeah, but you're insane," Sebastian grinned.

"Not clinically," Honey said.

"Great," Sebastian said. "My sister has a sense of humour!"

"Aww, so do you, Seb," Honey smiled. "However awful it is."

"Shut up!" He laughed as they arrived in front of The Fat Lady.

"Password?" The portrait asked.

"Erudition," Honey said.

"How are you, kids?" She asked, smiling down at the twins.

"We're fine, and you?" Sebastian smiled.

"Absolutely grand, darling," She said, letting them through.

"Thank you," Honey said as they walked into the mostly empty common room.

"See you later, darlings!" The Fat Lady called.

Honey walked to the fireplace where her friends were seated. She sat next to Sirius, nudging him away from the arm of the sofa. He let her sit down but shoved her onto the floor after a second.

"Sirius Black!" Honey scolded.

"Sirius, c'mon mate," Remus said, giving Honey his seat.

"Padfoot, that was great," James smiled.

"James Potter, don't make me kill you," Honey snapped.

"Honey Goldman, don't make me laugh," James smirked.