Interlude

Honey maintained high grades in every class throughout the year. Sebastian was third in every class, right behind Honey and Remus. Sirius got into loads of trouble for pulling a stupid prank on Severus Snape. James and Lily officially began dating in February. Sebastian made loads of new friends but missed his old ones at Beauxbatons sometimes. 

Honey and Sirius broke up in April because they wanted to see if it was really love they were feeling for each other. So, they started dating new people almost immediately. Honey became one of the school's most known players, dumping every guy she dated after a few days or a week. Every girl was dumped similarly.

Sirius was also a known player. He dated every girl in their year, aside from the few who were already dating or the ones that were gay. He dated some of the boys, too, but didn't find much interest in them after a few days. Eventually, he got bored with the sixth years and began dating the fifth and fourth years. 

Neither one of them seemed too heartbroken over any breakup, and neither found love. Honey realized that she loved Sirius as more than a best friend. They managed to maintain their friendship through the entire ordeal but didn't date again until the end of May.

Peter went missing a lot more often, and Honey became suspicious. Lily and Alice helped Honey spy on him at times, but they found nothing.

Marlene apologized for her crude behaviour to Honey, but the two were never as close as they were again. Marlene continued to date Mary, only for the two of them to become engaged over the summer.

Over their break-up, Sirius and Honey learned more about each other and became even closer as friends. Molly Weasley had her first child, William Arthur Weasley, also known as Bill. Honey was invited to see the baby over the summer.

Augustus Rookwood had become a known death eater. He was the one who killed Honey's parents and grandparents. Honey's anxiety had spiked after this news, but so had her frustration and anger. Sebastian was always there for her, helping her when she was angry, and hugging her when she was sad. 

Sebastian learned that Honey was and Animagus after three weeks of knowing her. She figured that she shouldn't hide something that important. Her advanced magical skills made some of the teachers nervous, and Sebastian could understand why. She was rather intimidating.

(Editor's Note:

If you have any suggestions, or see any mistakes, feel free to tell me. If there's anything you want to see more or less of, please say something.

The next few chapters are mostly fluff, but there will be loads of serious stuff in seventh year. If you have any ideas, leave something! I would love to hear from you.)